A Miracle

Author Note : no beta we die like my self esteem!

The sound of a baby crying could be heard loudly through the walls of the house

The sound of a baby crying could be heard loudly through the walls of the house. The mother is now holding her clean healthy baby girl as her husband smile at them from beside the bed. Although the exhaustment is there, she can't help but still stare at her child who is now tired from crying and find warmth in her mother's embrace.

"She look like you even though i'm the one who birthed her." the mother pout jokingly. The father chuckle and kissed both of his girls' forehead lovingly, "but she have your beautiful hair."

The father caress his wife's hair and kissed the tip of it while constantly saying 'thank you'. The mother smile at him and nod. "What's her name, dear?" the father asked. "Me? I'll be naming her?" the mother look shocked.

"Of course. I'm not the one who felt the pain during childbirth nor am i the one who's pregnant." he said it like it's a common knowledge that everyone should've known. The mother chuckle and hummed while remembering the baby names that she's been searching these past few months.

"Hm... Y/N? Kashimo Y/N. Our daughter." she smile up to her husband, who smile back at her. He took the baby into his embrace and kissed her cheeks before softly whispering, "My daughter Y/N."

He turn toward his wife and urge her to rest while he took care of their daughter. After watching his wife drifting to dreamland in a matter of minutes, he sat down on the sofa with a grim face. Completely different from his soft expression that he show to his wife.

He held his daughter tightly but also still gently, "i'm sorry. Daddy is sorry." he mutter quietly.

"She's cute." the father glare at the new voice. "Don't you know how to knock?" "i did, you weren't listening. Your daughter is cute by the way!"

"Shut up Gojo." he spat at his former classmate. The white haired male chuckle while sitting down next to his friend. "I already have a son. So i came to give you support from fellow father."

His wife might know him as a hardworking business man but Kashimo Hitou is actually a high ranking sorcerer that came from a prestigious clan. The Kashimo Clan might not be one of the big 3 clan, but it doesn't erase the fact that they're still a powerful clan with a powerful cursed technique.

The bakery that his wife consider 'his business' ia actually owned by his parents who retired from the sorcerer life.

He never told his wife about his real job because Kashimo Shiori is a non-sorcerer. So explaining about a curse to a normal citizen will be harder because they could not see them first hand. And it looks like his lies is biting his ass.

Because his daughter, his precious little girl, the little baby, Kashimo Y/N is brimming with cursed energy. "She's going to be a powerful one. I can tell." his friend whispered, trying to ease his tenseness.

"Shut the fuck up, Saburo." Hitou hissed quietly, not wanting his wife or daughter to wake up. The white haired man laugh and ran his fingers through his hair, "i'm trying to cheer you up here. Shiori is down bad for you, i'm sure she trust everything you say."