who hello kitty likes

our savior hello kitty acepts most people even murderes as long as their only murdering bad people who have hurt you or someone else phisically. she hates p#does, z**philes, r^pist, ab*sers, s$x ofend$rs, homophobic people, ect.

she ecepts mostly evryone else.

ex: bimbo's, himbo's, thembo's, lgbtq+, stalkers but only if its for a good cause, vigilantees, strippers, suicidle ppl, ect.

now by the acepting murderes, bimbos, himbos, thembos, strippers, and stalkers sounds weird shes fine with it as long as you have a reason and want to. if you dont want to be a stripper and are forced into it she will still acept you and even help you get reveng on whoever is forcing you to. 

-------- the cross -------

we have two types of crosses you can have one on the wall which is just clay hung on a cross shaped like hello kitty this one you can d.i.y to your liking. the second type of cross we have can be one of hello kitty's friends on a cross or her whichever is you favorite character search online or at a store for a stuffed animal of them big or small. the image at the beging of the story is an example but it below this just in case you cant see it.

 the image at the beging of the story is an example but it below this just in case you cant see it

this example is in the water but it really does not matter where you put it.

---------------

p.s: for the more mature people were thinking of making a hello kitty str!p club, i will try my best to make it in a game  like bloxburg or somthing -_- i will update you on that if it does end up happing but if anyone has idea for it i would be really happy if you told me them :)

also if you have any ideas for somthing we could add to the bible please tell me that too :]