A request! - Meeting them Pt. 1

Kay! So this one was requested by.. let's see here... @its_tocold1 !

They said that i should do a oneshot if you or me met them!

Hinode

Miyo/Muge

Yori

Isami

Ah! don't mind me! Just writing down the names! It's been a while since I've watched A Whisker Away! And side note, I don't own the characters.

Quick question! Do you guys ship Isami x Yori? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

----------------------------------------------

You POV

A hot summer day. I was walking along a hot sidewalk to my house, eating an ice cream, and heard a rustling noise coming from a bush. I took a step back and waited for whatever made the noise to come out.

---------------------------------------------

Aki POV (I'm a cat)

Great. Just great. I fell into a scratchy bush while walking along a brick fence. I need to be more balanced if I'm gonna stay in my cat form. I finally got out of the bush with a bit of squirming around, only to be greeted by a human! Oh no. Oh no! NO! Quick. Act normal.

Wait.

Do they have.. ice cream..? Oh man.. I want some... but I can't revert to my Neko (Kemonomimi) self in front of them!

Wait a dang minute! I recognize that face! That's the human who I need to take with me!

--------------------------------------------

You POV

A cat stumbled out of the bushes. The poor thing was covered in leaves and thorns.

It looked up at me, now startled.

It looked at my ice cream. Why..? Is it hungry? I don't see a collar on it, so... it's a stray cat? It looks healthy, with its brown-green caramel eyes and shiny, clean, brown tabby fur.

It paused, and then looked at me very shocked.. Why? Wait. Why is it glowing yellow now!? WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

-------------------------------------------

Aki POV

I decided to change into my Neko form. I started glowing yellow. Eh. This is normal haha. The human looks so shocked. They should get used to this by the time this oneshot ends!

Transformation purrfectly complete. :) I am now my Neko self!

My brown hair, flowing over my back down to my knees. A flowy goddess-like pink dress. My cute tabby Neko ears and long tail that sway in the gentle breeze.

 My cute tabby Neko ears and long tail that sway in the gentle breeze