Chapter 15 - Who the hell is Bucky?

After getting Sam his wings back, we all head towards the last known location of Jasper Sitwell. We want information and he will give it to us, one way or another.
Nat and Steve set themselves up so that they aren't seen, whilst Sam and I take up position at a cafe.

I see Sitwell leaving the building.

"That's the guy Sam, make the call."
Sitwell's phone rings.

"I need a minute. Bring the car around." He says to his men, they leave and Sitwell answers the phone.

"Yes, sir?"

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious."

"Who is this?"

"The good looking guy in the sunglasses next to the red head, your ten o'clock."

Sitwell looks around but doesn't see us.

"Your other ten o'clock." Sitwell turns the other way and sees us sitting a few feet away from him.

"There you go."

I couldn't help but chuckle, the guy was with Hydra. He was a moron!

"What do you want?"

"You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. The three of us are gonna take a ride."

"And why would I do that?"

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up."

Sitwell looks down at his tie and sees a small red light from the gun being pointed at him.

We follow Sitwell to the car, just in case he decides to run for it. He doesn't and gets in the car. Sam drives and I sit in the back with my gun aimed on him.

We drive round the block and meet up with Steve and Nat.

Steve opens the door and grabs Sitwell out of the car and into the building we parked outside of. Nat and I follow leaving Sam to get ready.

Steve bursts through the roof access door, pushing Sitwell through first and continues to push him across the rooftop as Nat and I follow behind him.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm."

"Never heard of it." He's starting to panic, I can tell in his voice.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?"

"I was throwing up, I get seasick."

Steve had forced Sitwell to the edge of the rooftop, the back of his legs hits the edge. Steve grabs his jacket and pulls him back. I can see the fear in his eyes, yet Sitwell stands there and just smiles.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers."

"You're right. It's not. It's theirs."

Steve steps aside and Natasha and I kick Sitwell off the roof. He plummets down, screaming.

"Oh, wait. What about that girl from accounting, Laura...?"

"Lillian. Lip piercing, right?"

"Are we trying to get Steve a girl?"

"Yeah, she's cute."

"Yeah, I'm not ready for that."

"Come on Steve, you need to get out there more."

Sam flies up in his Falcon suit holding Sitwell and throws him back down on the roof.
As we all walk towards Sitwell, he holds his hand up in fear.