Metro

Ah yes, IPU's veteran quarterback football player for Team Hell/Team Infernal, Minus Saku's/Maku's close friend/bf, and Minus Ace's/Mace's bf, Minus Retro or Metro

Ah yes, IPU's veteran quarterback football player for Team Hell/Team Infernal, Minus Saku's/Maku's close friend/bf, and Minus Ace's/Mace's bf, Minus Retro or Metro. His claws are literally the rest of his hands and feet, so they are not green this time.

Personality-

Most of the Minuses that we see, usually have a salty, mean, and snobby personality than other Minuses. 

1.  Based on how Metro's design and in-game personality looks, he seems to be expressing that same salty, mean, and snobby personality that most original Minuses have than others.

2.  Based on the beef that he has with PBF (Paradise Boyfriend), Metro seems to have a small bit of hatred towards PBF. But the further you go in the game, the further his hatred and anxiety goes.

3.  Based on how he acts towards Mace and Maku, he has a sweet side to him that he only seems to show when he's around those two.

Description-

1.  Metro is RetroSpecter's Minus form, who seems to mispronounce a few words every now and then.

2.  His body is more worked than his original form and is the same color as his icon.

3.  He has a sleeveless white hoodie with a black R imprinted on the left side, black pockets, and a zipper.

4.  He is allergic to pomegranates and does NOT like tea.

5.  Just like his regular form, he is dating Kamex's/Ace's Minus form, Mace.

My Thoughts On Metro-

Thought 1.  I like all of Metro's songs from RetroSpecter's Infernal Paradise University mod.

Thought 2.  I like the design that Metro has. It looks really cool and amazingly makes him look like an actual college student.

Thought 3.  I really like the personality that he has. He's calm and semi-nice in the beginning of the game towards PBF, despite the beef that Metro has with him. And then as you get farther into the game, his personality starts to slowly go from calm and semi-nice to full-on hatred and aggression towards PBF.

Thought 4.  To be honest, Metro is really cute! And he looks very hot too. What? I like guys who are athletic and play sports!! Like Jose Altuve for example. He plays for the Houston Astros in Houston, TX and I think he's a good player and a really good looking guy.

Theme Song-

Metro's theme song is Make Those Move by I Am Legion.