Chapter 1

Hi everyone. Thank you for reaing this story i hope you all enjoy it 😊 ❤ 💜 💗 💖. As i alway do i will have my own character i this and her name is Ella and she will come shortly. Oh and everytime there's a new character i will a description of them in brackets and bold writing.

Oh and I'm speaking as Ink so everytime I say I, I will be speaking as Ink anyway let's get on with the story!!!

WARNING: Bad use of language and violence.

_____________________________________________________

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we could've beaten them at that. Ink this is all your fault!" Dream said( This is Dream, he was my team-mate. He was a very kind lad but now he is a rude BITCH and i hate him, i don't even see what cross sees in him to make him like him!)very viciously as he went on about how they could've beat the bad guys this time.

"How is it my fault that you didn't attack the person that we were given to attack,you were suppose to fight Horror and Killer not Nightmare!" I snipped back in anger.

"Guys do you really think that we should be argueing about this?"Blueberry said (This blueberry he is one of favorite people in the wole wide world because of his kindness he speads and i haven't told Dream yet but he has a crush on two of the bad guys(Dust and Horror) but Dream would get mad at that so we haven't told him and never will) and it sounded like he was very concerned and probably thought that we were going to end up in a fight and hurt each other very badly.

"We really should not blue so just to save to you the hassle of this i will just go....." I sighed and left but what he said after was really shocking that even Blue and Dream couldn't believe it."Oh and i quit that means i am not apart of the star sanses and not a team with you two anymore."

"Whoa,whoa you can't just leave like that and why are even you out of all people quitting the star sanses,why Ink,why?" Dream said confused.

"Maybe because out of all people you always say to me it's my fault we always lose a fight with bad sanses and you never follow the plan we do we always say i have to fight nightmare because I'm the stongest out us but istead you fuck it up and fight nightmare istead of fighting cross or error!"

"Fine then, bye Ink, i hope to never see your stupid dumbass face again!!!" Dream shouted but I wasn't listening because all i wanted to do go pack my stuff and leave this hell hole.

I got changed and then packed up my stuff for about 20-30 minutes then after i was done i went downstairs, showed Dream the my middle finger and went off. I already knew where to go. I picked up Broomie made an ink portal went inside to go to Undertale. When i got there, i wandered for a bit then i found my Best friend's house and right next to hers is Classic's house (Classic is the original one and so is my best friend and funny fact he is dating Fell and my best friend and him have been best friends since they were born) and so i build up the courage to knock on her house and i hear voices and i mean there is only her and her child so who else would be in there? I wondered. I knock on the door and guess who answered the damn fucking door. Nightmare( Nightmare was my best friends 5 years younger brother and his twin is Dream and to be honest i have had a crush on him since high school because of how musclely he is) and was surely shocked and annoyed to see me.

"Hey sis, why is one of the star shits here!!" Nightmare shouting for his sister to come here immediately. She came.

"Oh hi ink." Ella said ( Ella is my very first friend and we were put in a special needs place because she had trauma and i showed no emotions and she helped me get emotions and helped her with her trauma and we have been best friends ever since and she has an older brother who she never mentioned to her siblings and the only reason i know him is because he came to pick her up every single day) in a very dull voice because of some things she hasn't told me or her siblings.

"Hey El can i stay here and i will tell you on the way in why i have to?" I had my eyes closed the whole time but i could tell by the silents they were shocked to see me like this especially Nightmare because he would never think that I need help.

800 words not including this though.