Final chapter : This is KWANGYA

•Renjun's POV•

I know she's the one who's behind all of this these time, but it's all my fault that i didn't recognize it sooner so my friends don't have to be involved in these mess.

She's still standing there looking at us, i clenched my fist and rushed towards her, but when i'm about to punch her, she's already disappeared right in front of me, while i'm still looking around in confusion.

But then she suddenly appeared beside me on the left and calmly said in a sarcastically voice,

"You're still the same as before, always so hasty and that's why you always fail to protect your friends."

She then gave me a punch in my stomach which sent me backwards and kneel down on the floor hugging my stomach in pain.

Giselle quickly ran to me and checked on me but i told her that i'm fine, i then try to stand up but Giselle already told me to stay back and she will deal with Black Mamba.

Giselle then threw a light ball towards her but she could easily dodge it, Chenle also stood up and started attacking Black Mamba, he threw a shadow ball at her but again it's no use.

She then said trapped the two of them in two shadow holes which made them couldn't move, Jeno, Haechan and Jaemin also attacked her with their own powers but we couldn't even touch her.

The situation is getting worse now, i just hope that Karina's team will do something now cause i don't know how long we can hold it out.

But then Ryujin and Mark suddenly stood up, then Ryujin looked at Black Mamba,

"If you guys fight, we will fight with you, let's fight nad get back our home."

But Black Mamba just smiled sarcastically and said,

"You think so ?....Then show me what you got."

•Karina's POV•

I can see maybe a thousand of guards are coming towards us holding on their electronic guns, me, Winter and NingNing are ready to fight back.

But then i turned to look at NingNing and said,

"You go inside first, we can handle them out here."

I could see that she's a bit hesitated but i just gave her a reassuring smile, she then gave me a smile and walked away to get inside the room.

I then looked back Winter and she just nodded understood what i'm thinking, we then use our powers and started to fight.

Winter froze some of the guards coming to us on the left side while i controlled some of them with my power and made them fight with each other.

Things seem to be easy at first, but then things started going out of control, there're too many of them, both me and Winter are getting tired already.

But then suddenly the guards started to fell down on the ground unconsciously one by one, we're so confused right now, but then i slowly recognized a familiar figure standing from afar.

I quickly ran to Jaehyun and hugged him tightly, but i wonder why he's here so i said,

"What're you doing here ?....You suppose to be outside, how can you get inside here ?"

He just smiled and said,

"You seem didn't know that i got the teleportation ability and i can feel that you're in danger."

But then Winter said,

"Hey guys, we need help in here."

Then quickly ran inside the room, it's unbelievable about what we're seeing right now, a black block of crystal in a glass box glowing in purple light.