Shot 1

A cute girl was sitting in a dark room..Her mother lights a candle...Her face is shown...She was wearing a short frock...Her hairs were tied in two ponies...She was holding a cute teddy bear...She sat infront of her mother...

Girl-Maa....Why we celebrate Dussehra??
Her mother-That's a good question my baby... Actually Today
Lord Rama killed the demon king Ravana in Lanka. According to Hindu mythology, it is said that Ravana kidnapped Lord Rama's wife Sita. However, he was killed by Lord Rama and that's why this festival is celebrated as a victory of good over evil. or u can say Dussehra...

Carackers burn outside...There was many lighting outside...
Girl-Maa It means We can also burn evil of our life...Like Lord Rama...

Her Mother- yes beta....but remember one thing....Never harm any innocent person....

Girl-I promise u Maa I will never harm any innocent but I will never leave any evil also....

Her mother- ok...mera beta...
She hugged her and give her a forehead kiss....She smiles....

Girl- Maa Wait let me call Raavi....

Her mother-Hey Shaitaan She is ur bigger sister u should call her Di...
Girl-Maa she is only one minute elder than me...
Her mother-Still beta...
Girl- ok maa As u Wish....

She runs to next room to call Raavi...
Her mother- Sona Slow...u will fall down...

In Balcony Raavi was standing with a diary she was admiring the sky...it looks beautiful today....
Sona comes from back and hugged her...
Sona- Raavi Di...I want to tell u something..
Raavi turns and looks at her...
Raavi-I know Maa told u Dussehra's story...U want to tell me that...

Sona-How could you know this??
Raavi- Because I am ur one minute elder sister....
Sona- That's not fair....
Raavi-It's Fair my Sona....

(RAAVI and SONA are twin sisters..They lived with their parents happily..They are 5 years old only)

**************************************

After 18 years...
Girl-Raavi mujhe sirf ek ghante ka kam hai..phir mai vapas aa jayungi...pakka please...man jaa..

Raavi-yeh tu kya bol rhi hai Riya...
Riya- haa.. please mujhe jaane de...pakka mai aa jayungi....
Raavi- nhi bilkul nhi...agar ek ghante mein tu vapas nhi aayi to...
Riya- please na...kuch nhi hoga mai aa jayungi pakka...
Raavi-Riya tujhe pehle hi bta dena chahiye tha Aunty Uncle ko...

Riya-vo nhi mante Raavi...maine unhe samjhane ki bhout koshish ki thi but vo samjhe hi nhi... please mujhe iss job ki Bhout jarurat hai...sirf interview dekar aa jayungi.... please help kar de...
Raavi- tu pagal hai kya Riya...agar koi aa gya to....mai kya karungi....