chapter 9

Author pov...

Mew woke up with little sleepy eyes while he open his door and walk out while greeting by his brother's... He look around and find all his brother's standing infort of his room with a huge smile ... He sigh and shake his head before calling mild ...

Mew:"Mommy ... Where is my coffee ..." He rub his eyes while he found a hand infort of him while tong holding his cup ...

Tong:"Here baby your coffee ... Have it and fresh up so we will have breakfast together today baby ..." Mew push tong hand while the cup broke it into pieces while max move forward to beat him while tong slap him ...

Max:"What brother why are you slapping me ... Look he is just taking advantage of our love towards him ... And your spoiling him too much which is not good from us ... If he behave like this then i will show him my true face ..."

Tong:"SHUT UP MAX ... HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT BABY LIKE THAT HUH ... DON'T FORGET HE IS MY PRECIOUS BABY AND I DON'T CARE YOUR MY BROTHER I WILL KILL YOU ... NO ONE HAVE RIGHT'S TO RAISE THEIR VOICE AT MEW ... NOT EVEN ME I AM STILL REGRETTING FOR SLAPPING HIM ... "

Mew:"Enough of you guys ... Don't distrub me early morning please and i told you all not to show me your face right got lose from here if not i will pack my thing's and walk away right know and you can enjoy your life here ..." Tong shake his head and look at mew with teary eyes ...

Build:"Mew here you coffee and you phone ... Yes i forgot mr gulf have called you yesterday night but you have fallen sleep early ... So i informed him that i will make sure you call him back ..." Mew place the cup on bright hand while he look at his phone with wide smile ...

Mew:"REALLY CHEESECAKE CALLED ME BROTHER BUILD ... OK...OK... THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER LOVE YOU ALL ... I WILL CALL HIM RIGHT ... " He run inside while bible clear his throat which make realise that he blabber out everything ...

Bright:"Cheesecake huh ... When did mew grow to have is one partner... And do I look like table for him to place a cup at me ..." Tong Chuckled and walk downstairs while everyone follow him ...

Mew:"Hello che ... I am mean gulf sorry i have fallen sleep early yesterday and don't know you have called me and i am really Suprised that you have called me gulf thank you ... You want to meet me gulf ... Fine i will come to meet you at near my cafe ... Then see you..." Mew cut the call and roll on his bed while giggling thinking of meeting his cheesecake...

Mew walk down the stairs and find all his brother waiting for him at dinning table and his brother in law's standing with a smile looking at him ...

Bible:"Come on baby mew ... Look your mommy and in law's have made your favourite breakfast... Come have Before it's get cold ..." Mew walk away while mild stop him ...

Mild:"MEW COME BACK TO YOUR PLACE BEFORE I COUNT 5 ... YOU SHOULD BE IN YOUR PLACE IF NOT YOUR NOT GETTING ANY LUNCH AND DINNER ..." Tong glare at mild while mew stomp his feet and walk towards the dinning table ...

Mew:"Know your happy right mommy... Make it fast i am going to meet my cheesecake hehehe..." All four laugh at mew while tong glare at him ...

Tong:"Mew baby  think before doing something and that Dr gulf he is not perfect for you and our family ... He behave same to all his colleagues at work place ... Let him background check at him for your safety..."

Mew:"Safety huh ... Yes it's will more safe if you guys stop meddling at my business and i am grown up and stop sticking your nose at my life from know on  and also i don't need your help in my career i will find good modeling company as soon as possible and please stay away from me ... " He walk away while mild sigh and look at max and bible gripping the glass tightly which broke into pieces...

Tul:'Are you guys nut or what ... Build get first aid kit fast ... Don't stress your hand too much ..." Max slap him hard which make build drop the box from his hand ...

Max:"Nut ... Whom your calling nut huh ... Don't forget your place tul ... Mind your words ..."

Bright:'LEAVE ME TUL ... LET HIM BLEED OR DIE ..." Bright walk away while tong run back to his room while build move the box near bible who glare at him ...

Win:"ALL THIS BROTHER'S BECOME PSYCHO... I HATE THEM ALL ... ONE DAY I AM GOING TO ADD POISION AT THIER FOOD AND GOING TO JAIL ... WHICH IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN HERE ...." 

Other side mew was waiting for gulf to show up and finally he found gulf walking towards the place before sitting before him ... Gulf smile and move the bouquet towards mew ...while mew did the same which make them laugh ...

Mew:"We think at same time right cheesecake..." Mew close his mouth while looking at gulf who laugh at him  ...

Gulf:"Hahaha your cutie pie mew ... I don't mind it and i love it so much and you can call me by that name ..."

Mew:"Huh gulf ... I am mean cheesecake i liked you at first time i meet you at the shop but i don't know anything about you but my Brother told me about you and then oy i got guts to give you my number ..." Gulf nod his head with a smile but he look mew cheeks is red ...

Gulf:"IF I GIVE YOU ONE MONTH TO DATE ME ...WILL YOU ACCEPT THAT OFFER MEW ..." Mew stood up from his place while looking at gulf with wide eyes...

Mew:"Really one month then what about rest of the month gulf ..." Gulf smile and shake his head before making him seat...

Gulf:"SO YOU DON'T HAVE IDEA TO MARRY ME ... IT'S JUST TIME PASSING FOR YOU MEW..." Mew shake his head

Mew:"Oh no gulf ... My Mommy mild don't raise me like that cheating someone it's bad ... I will marry you when we done with the dating ..." Gulf smirk and nod his head while mew gulp down ...

Gulf:"So what are you doing mew ... I am your job ..." Mew become sad while mention about his job ...

Mew:"I lost my job because that modeling company have cheated me but next day i got news that owner and new model met with an accident and the modling company got into fire ... So right know i am searching for a job ..." Mew pout his lips which make gulf smile ...

Gulf:"Then find soon mew Before we get married...." Mew nod his head with salute which make gulf laugh at his cuteness... 

          ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler ...

Bible:"Are you planning to get married to that guy gulf  ... When did we give you permission to do something like that mew ...."

Mew:"Did you spy at me again huh ... I told you to stop meddling at my life  and i know what i am doing brother ... And if i leave my life in your hands you spoil me like your husband's life too..."

Tong:"What if we prove you that guy gulf is not trust worthy to you baby ... Then will you listen to us baby ..."

Mew:"I SAID STOP BROTHER... YOU CAN'T SPEAK ABOUT MY GULF THIS LOW AND YOUR TALKING ABOUT TRUSTS WORTHY HUH ... LOOK AT YOURSELF AT MIRROR FRIST BEFORE YOU SPEAK..."

so hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

    Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....