twenty four

december

harrystyles just posted !!

liked by pillowpersonpp and others

harrystyles Bring back manly men.

comments

username ICONIC

username YOURE BACK

username bring back manly men.

username PROUD

harris_reed 💕

mitchrowland sexy

username this is gonna be so iconic

username wow

username he is gonna disappear again isn't he
^ username DONT JINX IT

valerie.rahman added to her close friends!

"I'm so exhausted," harry said while collapsing on the couch, "the photoshoot was so long but it was fun right?" he asks look over at me, next the him

I lay my head on his lap, "Yeah it was enjoyable watching you fool around the set." i say smiling, remembering his actions from earlier on.

Harry laughs while leaning his head on the back of the couch.

He looks at me smiling like there is something in his head he wants to ask.

"What's on your mind?" i ask him while playing with his hands.

"I was thinking," he hesitates for a second, "do you want to spend christmas with my family this year?"

I don't understand why he was scared to ask me this question since it's not the first time i spent christmas with them.

I sit up from his lap, "Yeah, of course babe." i say looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Just asking because last tine we did and
i don't know if maybe you wanna spend it with your family?" he explains.

I just realised he has never met my family properly.

"Oh, maybe we could spend it with my family in Australia?" i say smiling at him. I don't think that's a bad idea.

"That would be nice"

authors note 💌
very much hate this story it's like not going anywhere and idk how to end it.

so i might discontinue it

i'm gonna publish a new story tomorrow 👍😁