Chapter 2

I walk over to the bakery and see Miss. Cartin at the register "oh, Scarlett, I see your wearing some of the clothes I sent you" i smile and walk towards Miss. Cartin "yes, thank you" Miss. Cartin smiles and motions her hand for me to follow, we go in the back to the kitchen "ok Scarlett, this is the kitchen" I nod and Miss. Cartin goes to a clothes rack and brings out an apron "and this is your apron" she puts the apron over my neck and ties it in the back "there, and now we start cooking" I smile and nod "what's the first thing to do?" I asked, then Miss. Cartin grabs a bowl, eggs, and milk "first we break the eggs, but be careful not to get any egg shells in the bowl" I nod, the hear the bell at the front door ring "Scarlett, can you please get that, a customer's probably here, just say, welcome to the Bakery, how may I help you?" I run to the cash register and see the woman from the hospital, but I still do what was asked "uh, welcome to the Bakery, how uh, may I help you?" The woman walks towards the cash register where I am standing "well, there you are, we've been looking for you, c'mon, We're going back to the hospital where you belong" the woman grabs my arm and starts to pull me away, then I yell "Miss. Cartin, help!" Miss. Cartin runs to get me "Scarlett!" The woman stops pulling me "Scarlett?" Miss. Cartin grabs me and tugs me away from the woman, I look at the woman, she looks surprised "your name isn't Scarlett, Scarlett died" I go closer to the woman, but then Miss. Cartin grabs my arm, and I nod my head, then she lets go, I keep walking towards the woman "then who is Scarlett?" The woman keeps looking at the ground, with no answer, and now I know "Scarletts my twin, isn't she? She died in the accident" the womans eyes get bigger "yes, she is, but no one knows who you are" I'm shocked, I feel, empty, and invisible.

(For the readers)
Her name isn't Scarlett, so what is it? Who was her twin? Who is the woman? Why did the girl escape from the hospital? What is the girls name? Who is the girl?
These questions will be answered, continue reading to answer them