The Beast & The Angel.

AS LOG I COULD REMEMBER I WAS HUNTED BY THE GOVERNMENT.

MY NAME IS JACOB HUZO  I'M ONE OF THE MIXED BREEDS OF MANY...

VAMPIRE, WERE WOLF, DEMON , ANGEL.

ALL OF THEIR DNA MIXED WITH MINE...

SOME SAY IM A MONSTER  WHEN THEY FIRST SEE MY TRUE FORM BUT WHEN IN MY HUMAN FORM EVERY ONE THINKS IM AN ANGEL GOD FROM THE HEAVENS.

JUNE 26TH, 2010  ITS SUMMER IM 15 YEARS OLD BUT ANY SAY I LOOK OLDER.....

I LIVE BY MY SELF WITH MY NEW BODY GAURDS FROM THE ORGIZATION TRYING TO HELP ME TO THEM  IM THERE GOD THEIR KING OF DARNESS AND LIGHT....

Today i am enrolling to my sophomore year in high school tomarrow is my birthday... and the school is have a summer dance and bond fire.. i took a shower and i gotten dressed. 

then luke my number one gard drove m to the school my gaurds are also the school sicureity so nothing goes wrong. when we got there i can smell some thing different in the air...

As me and luke walked into the dirt entrance to the dirt field i saw her sitting there by the fire reading a book... then a guy came up next to her and said, "hey Mel what ya reading?"  then she put a book mark on her stop and closed her book and showed him... then he said, " ahh Romeo and Juliet ehh, im not a brainy- ack but isnt that a tragic love story from that shakespear guy?" she nodds then she opens her book and starts reading again..

then  group of girls came running over to me, i smiled she didn't even see me... then luke said to the girls, " now girls Mr.Huzo wants to relax and have fun alright let him be.  " then i saw the girl look at me. with shocked eye's..... like she saw a gohst..... then she turns her head blushing then she put her hoodie on. then a guy with black and white hair came next to her. then his twin did too then they took her to the back stage. then i walked to her seats near it. then the twin guys and 3 other guys came out then they started to play " you are so beautiful."  then the girl came out in to view of the stage. in a eligant blue dress. then sh sanged with them.