FIRST MEET

Arun's Parents :

Mother: Lakshmi
Father: Kannan

Shreya's Parents :

Mother: Shanthi
Father: Babu
Brother: Vishnu

____________________________________

Shreya was sleeping soundly by hugging the pillow. Shanthi ma entered her room and saw her daughter sleeping peacefully. She glared at her and went near her to wake up.

She patted her, but she didnot budge a little bit also.

Shanthi ma: Shreya enthiri. Adiye seekram enthiri d.

Shreya: Hmmmm [She rubbed her eyes and slowly opened it. She glared at her mother with a pout]. Maa ethuku maa Sunday athum ah ivlo seekram elupi vidringa.

Shanthi ma: Ethey 8:30 mani unnaku seekram ah ?

Shreya: Amma sunday oru naal dhan konjam free ah thoonga mudithu. Adha dhan ma sonnen. Ungalke theriyum nethiku vera naanum Saran um velila shopping poitu late ah dhane vandhom. Andha tired la ivlo neram thoongiten.

Shanthi ma: Adhu seri d. Aana madam inniku neenga mappillai ah paaka ponum nyabagam irruka?

Shreya: Ayoyo maranthe poiten. He he he sorry ma. Dho ipo odane ready agidren.

She took a towel and ran to the washroom to do her morning chores. Shanthi ma shook her head in disbelief and went out of the room.

Shreya came out of the washroom wrapped in a towel around her body and was drying her hair.

Shreya: Ipo namba entha dress podrathu? Avuru vera photo la paakum bothe Ranveer Singh ku brother maari iruntharu. Namba konjam aavudhu avuruku match panra maari potutu ponume. Hmmm enna podalam? Haan namba antha pink dress eh potukalam.

She went to her closet and brought a pink kurti with matching accessories. She then started to get ready.

[Shreya's outfit]

[Shreya's outfit]

After getting ready, she took her sling bag, phone and went down. She saw her brother and father having breakfast and joined them.

Shreya: Good morning pa, good morning da thambi.

Babu pa/Vishnu: Good morning papa/akka.

All the four of them had their breakfast with a little chat.

Babu pa: Shreya nee mappillai phone number vechirkiya da?

Shreya: Illa pa.

Babu pa: Apo note panniko da. Number vanthu 97******45. Nee cafe ku poitu, apdi
avuru vararthuku late aachu na call pannu ma.

Shreya: Haan seri pa. Apo naa kelamburen.

Babu pa: Seri ma paathu poitu va.

Shanthi: Safe ah poitu va d. Anga reach aanathuku apram ennaku oru call mattum pannu.