Dont Give Up On Me

Larry stylinson Fanfiction <3

chapter 1:

~~~~~~~ 8:00 a.m. and its Louis's first day at his new school in Cheshire. he's a junior, Harry's a freshman. ~~~~~~~

Louis's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get up Lou, don't wanna be late on your first day Hun" my mom yells up the stairs. "Alright, Alright" I yell back as I roll outta bed rubbing my eyes. I'm usually excited when I start a new school, which I do a lot, but not today. I'm just tired of jumping around. I can never hold a job or friends.

I hurry up and get dressed rather nice. I eat and get in my car. I check my phone when I get in the car and I have 8 new messages. all from my best lad Niall. most of what just say have a nice day and see you after school. Niall only lives 20 miles from me now so that's good. we met over the internet and are now the best of friends.

I pull up to the school parking lot and the school is already packed. groups everywhere. I can tell what group is what. The preps with the fancy shirts and short shorts. The jocks with their Varsity jackets and quiffs. The nerds, the Goths, and the inbetweeners, which I figure is where ill fall, because I'm not.much of a football player, just soccer.

I get out and walk to the front doors, of course getting many stares. which from the ladies, I don't mind, but from the jocks glaring...I dont like that.

I make my way to the front office and they show me to my locker. "Thanks" I smile and wave at the lady who looked incredibly hot for her age of at least 40.

I try my combination at least 6 tines before I get it. I finally get it open and start putting in my books.

All of a sudden my body hits the lockers and my face hits my locker door. I bashed my forehead pretty good off of the corner. I put my had over the already bruise and curse under my breath. I turn around to yell at who ever the hell just did that but what I seen standing behind me not only made me instantly lose my breath but also made me completely forget about the blood now dribbling down the side if my face. " Erm..I'm..I...sor..sorry man" the young boy stutters. he looks a little but embarrassed as he plays with his hands looking at me with pleading eyes. " Uhm. hey kid no problem, just a scratch" I lie looking at the blood on my hands. "Here" the young boy hands me the Varsity jacket he was wearing and uses the sleeves to stop the blood from running down my face.

" Uhm. follow me to the nurses office" the curly head kid says as he turns around and I follow. still holding the jacket to the side of my face. "Uh hey, its really not a big deal lad" I say trying to make the poor boy feel better as I can obviously tell he's still very worried.

We get to the office and the boy leads me into the office where I sat down. Then the bell rang. "Well here ya are...Uhm I gotta go but I truly am sorry man" the boy says before rushing out. I sit for a moment and then realize I'm still holding the kids varsity jacket. "Oh shit" I mumble. I look around the jacket for a name. on the right sleeve it says 'Styles'. It must be his last name.

The nurse comes in and cleans me up and sends me on my way to 2nd hour. The day went by pretty fast. It was last hour before I knew it. I got to my locker and opened it seeing styles, as I call him, jacket. I just threw my books in my bookbag and grabbed the jacket. I got to my car and got in. I dropped my books and started my car. I glanced at the jacket with dried blood on it laying in my passenger seat. The boys face ran back throw my mind. His curls were luscious. Magnificent honestly. His beautiful irises staring at me. The boy was young, freshman at most but by god, he was damn straight sexy. Maybe because Im gay he seems so hot.

I get home and run up to my room with the jacket and my books. I throw them down on my bed and go straight to my computer. I get on Facebook first like always. I have 6 new friend request. All from people I don't know...besides one with a last name that looks all to familiar. 'Styles' the name on the jacket. The first name was Harry. So I accept and check out his page.

Yep. It was deffinatly the young lad. only about a minute after accepting I got a message.

" Uh hey I hope your head is alright. I truly am sorry..again lol. but if you want to bring my jacket back to me that would be great.!(:"

and then it had his address. I kinda smile to myself which I know isn't a good sign....at all...

I get off and fly throw my homework and then grab my keys and the jacket. " Uh hey mom, I gotta run somewhere. Need anything while I'm out?" " Uhm yeah...some milk, you sister drank it all"I laugh and head out to my car.

I look at the address I had copied down into my phone and start on my way. Harry had only lived about 10 minutes from me. I pull up to his house which is very nice and big. I take a deep breath and open my door. I knock on the front door and there the curly headed boy with the beautiful irises stands smiling at me. "Oh hey man, want to come in?" I smile back at him shyly and nod as I step into his house. which is MUCH bigger on the inside. "Here lets get something to drink" so I follow Harry into the kitchen. He gets in the fridge and then slides me a coke across the counter. "Thanks mate" I say. "And uh here's your jacket...sorry about the mess." "Oh don't even worry about it, it was my fault in the first place. I should have been paying attention where I was walking. " "I'm Louis by the way " "And I'm Harry" he smiles shaking my hand.