"Paper in a File {Brollins}" - New Book

These updates just keep getting later and later! I'm the worst at remembering to fill this little book in but I guess it is what it is at this point!

You all know the drill and I wouldn't be surprised if you all already knew about "Paper in a File" because of how terrible I am at remembering this update book even exists!

I guess this means I can give you an update on how the whole book is going without having to make a new section about it so a small win I guess. I'll take what I can get.

As of right now, I am well over two-thirds of the way through with writing rough chapters and only have about ten to go! The book in total will be on the longer side, most likely capping off at 70 chapters! Hope you're buckled up for a long ride!

Overall, although I was feeling a bit iffy at first I really like the direction it's gone in and can't wait to hear you all complain about how painfully slow-burning it is. Haha! But in all seriousness thank you all for putting up with me and my crazy stories, as well as my unspoken need to leave you on crazy cliffhangers and make you wait for eons before you get what you want.

I'll be sure to try and update you about whatever I have planned next once I get there. But for now, I leave you with this story and hope you already are or will enjoy it!