Being adopted

Juliets POV

"WAKE UP LAZY WE HAVE VISITORS!" Says Darcy jumping on my bed. Darcy was four and was brought here at three months old. Ever since, i raised her. I named her and everything. She even calls me mommy. She is four now. "Alright baby im coming" i say giggling slightly. Thats the thing. If i ever get adopted im taking her with me. If she ever gets adopted im not letting her go without a fight. And when im 18 im legally adopting her. I get out of bed, quickly brushing my long brown hair, throwing on a shirt and jeans, apply mascara and leave the room with Darcy in my arms. I walk downstairs and see theres four boys talking to Miss. Carter.
I walk into the kitchen setting her on the counter, grabbing a bowl out of the cupboard for her and adding cereal. I pick her back up and bring her over to her booster chair at the table then give her the food. "Here darce, but be careful and respectful. Dont make a mess, Sweetie." She nods and giggles "okay mommy. Thank you!" I laugh "youre welcome." I kiss her cheek and start walking over to miss Carter. "Hey dear, these are the visitors im guessing darcy has told you and thats why youre awake?" She asks laughing. "Aha yeah she came in running jumping on my bed yelling "mommy wake up there's visitors!" Shes such a sweetie. anyway hey im Juliet." I wave to the boys. "Hello! Im liam" says the brunette one. "Im niall." Says the blonde. "Im harry." Says the one with curly brown hair. "And im louis!" The one with the other brown hair yells a little loudly. I laugh. "So you have a daughter? How old are you?" Asks niall. "Not exactly. I say shes my daughter and ive raised her since she was three months old. Im all she knows as a mother. I refuse to be adopted without her. Shes my pride and joy. Im sixteen." I tell the boys. As im finishing my sentence darcy comes up running to me "mommy!" She says loudly. "Yes baby?" I ask her and pick her up. "I need help cleaning up i cant reach!" She says loudly and pouts. I giggle at her. "Okay sweetie mommy will be over in a second. Go on" i tell her. I look back at the boys. "Nice meeting you." I say going to help darcy.

Nialls POV:
"Lads shes the one. I want her to come with us." I tell them.
"Niall shes got a baby. You heard her, she isnt leaving without the baby." liam says.
"Well i like her. I wouldnt mind them both I mean we have the money and room for it." harry says.
"Hes right" louis agrees.
"Okay i guess we could adopt both. Whos last name?" I ask
"Uh yours? We could be uncles." Harry suggests and I nod. Darcy and Juliet Horan. I like it.
"Okay so ill go get you the paper work. Niall you can go tell Juliet if youd like." Miss carter says walking to her office.
We walk over to the girls who are at the table. "juliet guess what" i say to her.
"What?" She questions while her and darcy look at us.
"Im adopting you!!" I say happily.
"Im not leaving without my baby. Sorry" she says picking up darcy and walking to the stairs.
"You dont have to." I say running up to her. "Im adopting both of you." i finish.
She looks back at me then to darcy. Darcy looks happy.
"Mommyy hes adoping us! Put me downnnn" she says squirming in juliets arms. She puts her down and darcy grabs her hand telling her to go and pack. "Okay thanks. Ill be back." She says walking up with Darcy just as carter comes back.

Juliets pov:
Wow. Yay! I go up with darcy, packing both of our things. Once im finished I carry it all down while Darcy skips down the stairs happily. We walk out and get into the limo. I put darcy next to me and then i buckle both of our seatbelts before we start to drive. Darcy fell asleep 10 minutes while being in the car, i too fell asleep. I woke up to us parking in a driveway to a mansion. I get out of the limo while Liam takes our things from the trunk. I pick up Darcy and follow liam with our bags up to our room. I lay Darcy down in her bed after he sets it up as she still sleeps.
"We'll let you guys come clothes and room shopping tomorrow. Get whatever you want there is no such thing as over spending here. Goodnight lovelys." Liam tells me.
"Goodnight Liam. Thank you." I say to him laying down. My final thought before I drifted off into darkness was
"i got lucky this time.."