17 - 𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘱

"You know... I am quite interested in her..." A voice tingled through another person's ears.

Two males were having a conversation in an abandoned palace, which no one dares to take a step within it.

Their vocals echoing through the entire place, synchronized steps softly tapped at the stone floor, the two were talking of a particular girl.

"Well, i suppose i could brainwash her make her believe you are her husband, Thor."

✦✧✦✧✦

Your sleeping figure rested in the soft sheets of your bed, with the book you were reading laying in your face, covering your physical features.

Plastics of junk foods scattered within the bed, which made the bed sheets dirty.

You weren't aware of the man peeping through your windows, a familiar emperor peeping.

He knocks on the large window a few meters away from your bed, yet still alarmed you.

You groggily peaked to the windows to see Qin shi Huang with his wide smile once more.

All of a sudden, a bomb of energy had erupted in your body.

"Qin shi huang! How have you been?" The young girl opens the window to welcome the emperor in your room before closing it.

"I have been doing well, my dear." He walks closer to you then gently grasping your chin as his gaze was strucked into your lips.

"Your lips seems lon-"

"How did you get into the palace garden? I thought it was heavily guarded outside in the ocean."

"It was simple really. Just kicked some asses and went inside this tunnel the next I knew I arrived here after some lefts and rights."

Your mouth was left agape.

You have forgotten how strong Qin Shi Huang was. He defeated good old Hades before.

"I've came here for you, [y/n]. I want you to be with me in my castle. Be my princess, my bride, my everything!"

He holds your hands in a very possessive way, as if to tell you that he only wants you, and needs you.

However, a thought had popped into your mind just now. How come every gods and goddesses that you have met so far soon becomes obsessed with you?

Was it some sort of curse from you or karma finally gave you what you deserve for being a liar or a disease?

Questions rammed into your head as you felt a sudden rush of fear in your veins when Qin Shi Huang gently
strokes your cheeks.

His arm was wrapped around your waist while his other hand strokes your cheeks with his thumb.

You attempted to push him away from you, however, his arm tightens its grip on your waist.

"G-get away from me, you.. You insane entity!" You stared at him with horror in your eyes when he grinned widely showing his perfectly white set of teeth.

You begin to tear up, terrified of the possibility you might get sexually assaulted.

Qin Shi Huang noticed your frightened face and furrows his brows.

"Please.. Don't hurt me..." You sobbed in his soft chest which shocked the emperor that made his grip soften yet he wrapped his arm around you once more while he combs your soft hair softly as you continued to cried.

"𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦."