Chapter : 3

"Absolutely Nothing,
I Have Nothing To Say,
But Thank You
For Making Me
Believe In Magic;

Thank You
For Being My Magic"

Thank You For Being My Magic"

~I Am Sorry, Myra~

"And when you asked me for that promise of never letting you go na Myru, I made it, Dil Se. Because I was selfish enough to let you go and moreover I needed you all for myself as my bestest friend."

"Sirf, tum hi toh thi mere paas."

There's a saying na,"distance makes the heart grow fonder." And even, we realise, importance of someone or something when we loose them.

"I never realised it, all I knew was that I did needed you."

"But the distance between us made everything more crystal clear to me."

"You were my need back then, Myra Dixit and you still are."

Bas farak itna hai ki..... Nevermind!

"Nevertheless, I absolutely had no idea that, I would be the only one breaking our promise and would let you walk away from me, from your Kiyuu, forever" said Kiaan all defeated.

"Ho sake toh Maaf kar dena Myruu, apne Kiyuu ko, please. I beg you."

"I have so much of you in my heart, Myruu."

"Remember, when we first met" he chuckled in tears to himself, reliving that unforgettable part of his life yet again.

"When I first met you na Myra, you were nothing more than another face to me. But six months later,  you were the only face, I could ever find in a crowded place" Kiaan told her stars, smiling at them.

"We had a front facing accident and were all neck to neck of each other. You, my Shawtyy was standing on your toes to match my height or better reach me, but still couldn't succeed and was glaring at me like you would eat me up that instant. But then even I was not any Saint. It still makes me laugh that, how much disastrous and infamous we were, back then."

"We still are, haina?"

"Starting with each other was a total disaster I agree. For sure it was not less than a disaster, but, however I never expected that it would be a life changing one, atleast for me."

"Who knew that two insane loggerheads who can't even stand eachother's presence today, one day would be best of friends or even more than that" he told her stars fondly, with a small smile lingering on his lips.

"Myruu, I was struggling all alone since I had my heart broken by her. From that day I didn't get myself any friends, fearing attachments and more heart breaks that come along. I was trying to stay happy all by myself. Love, friendship and companionship were all delusional to me."