📕seventeen📕

🌼Into her🌼

"per favore!, Mama" he didn't want to do it, not with her.

He felt like he was being toyed by the Lorenzo's heiress. He is willing to give his all for his family, even marrying someone he didn't know, but not her.

"for god sake Alley, not this time!, it's time for you to do your share for this family, mio figlio!"

"and this, is to marry her?"

"yes!" his mother answered without a doubt. " she's a family now, been a family three years ago, and you knew well what that means" his mother seriously said.

This is what he's been afraid of, because when their mom made a decision, there is nothing they can do to change it, not even their father.

"i thought we're over this three years ago!"

"three years ago was just the beginning, mio friglio" her mother smiled. And you didn't like it if she smiled like this. It only indicates that she's into something.

"but why her?" he asked defeatedly, he just couldn't bring himself to marry her.

"why not her?" she questioned him back.

When his mother being like this, there's no winning against her. Her words were as just the law of this family.

"just tell me why her?"

"if you could tell me why not her, then i can tell why we choses it to be her"

He knew the rules in the family, an arrange marriage was never new. Their clan believes that way. And he knew he's marriage will never be the first one to go against it. It's just that he wasn't completely over with his bestfriend yet, the mother of his son.

"i think i still love her, Mama" he defeatedly said.

"and i think, this girl will be the answer, mio figlio" makahulugan nitong sabi.

"you're making a big mistake" nagsusumamo nyang sabi sa ina. "per favore!"

"i think that it'll never be a mistake" makahulugang sagot ng ina at hinalikan sya sa pisngi bago ito umalis sa harapan nya.

-

-

Two hours from now, his wedding will happen. He's feeling uneasy and was trying hard to think of another plan to stop this wedding. By all means he wanted to stop his wedding. Lahat gagawin niya, ilang oras nalang ang nalalabi at ikakasal na sya sa babaeng hindi niya gustong pakasalan.

"what are you so anxious about?" pumasok ang kapatid nyang si Arabella.

"you knew very well, mia sorella" gusto niyang mainis dahil sa kawalang magawa.

"you know what, i like her" biglang sabi nito.

"no, don't go there" umiiling na sabi nya.

Sa kanilang magkakapatid ito lang ang pinanghihintulutan niyang magsalita sa kaniya ng ganito. But this time, he didn't like where this talking heading.

"what?!" natatawa nitong sabi."she's still young, but she's a strong girl. I couldn't even imagine if this things will going to happen to me." she looked at her seriously."i couldn't put my own feet on to her shoes, she's so brave to face it all, and we shouldn't forget that she's only eighteen"