Chapter one: How can you replace her with me?!

Camila's POV: It's been Days since Diana's death, I know she divorced Charles and all but I still feel a little bit bad for her. I mean, she has two sons she needed to care for but I guess that's my job now, soon I'm going to marry Prince Charles! Isn't it exciting? But, there's only one problem standing in our way.. the people love Diana, she even grew the title "Queen of People's Hearts" or "The People's Princess." I just don't know what the people will think of me, they did give me the title "queen consort" which I quite like. But, it's nothing compared to Diana's popularity... I need to talk to Charles about it, I'm going to call him now. "Hey, darling, I need you to come over. We have something to discuss.."

Charles replied "Hello, My love. I'll be over soon, probably 5 minutes or so, goodbye for now." As soon as he got here, I greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. He sat down and asked "So darling, what did you need to ask me?" I was hesitant at first, but relied with "I think it's better if we call of the marriage.." he had a shocked expression and glared at me with utter disbelief. "Camila, dear, what makes you think that? If it's me, I'll change whatever I'm.." I cut him off and said "Charles, it's not you..it's what people will think of me." He thought for a moment until his pen probably clicked "It's about her isn't it...? Hun, don't worry about it. Once people find out our true feelings for each other, everything will be okay." He grabbed my hand and put it up to his heart, I pulled it away and stood up. "How are the people going to find out that you're replacing Diana with Me?! She was a massive icon, Charles! She is more popular than both of us!" I lied my eyes at him, with utter confusion and anger. I left the room with tears in my eyes, how can he be so sure..?