Chapter 2

It was time. He had trained for three years under Naruto and was now ready to cast set sail. Luffy took one last look around the forest he had grown up in and smiled. He took in a deep breath before rushing off to the bandit house.

"Dadan! Everyone! I'm leaving now." Luffy said as he peered inside the house. The bandits all looked at him while Dadan had her back turned to him.

"Good. Now we can finally get some peace around here, you little monster." Dadan said, not looking at Luffy at all. Luffy just smiled and was about to walk away, but turned back to them and said "I hate mountain bandits, but I like you guys."

"Will you just get out of here, you rotten brat?!" Dadan shouted through her tears that she failed to wipe up with her tissue. Luffy's smile grew before he bolted off through the forest, running at speeds even he didn't know he could. In what felt like no time at all, he had already ran all the way to the docks of Fushia Village. Some of villagers were a little surprised to see Luffy appear of out nowhere, but they smiled anyway.  Soon, the whole village appeared to see Luffy off, cheering him on and wishing him good luck.

"Well Mayor, he's off." said as a villager

"Hmph." grumped Mayor Woop Slap. "Off to bring shame to our village no doubt."

"Alright everyone!" Luffy shouted as he untied his boat. "We are off!"  Luffy said as he and Makino slowly drifted away from his village, waving back to them all.

Luffy and Makino got together during his second of training. Luffy became aware of the opposite sex. He started to see Makino more as woman then as a sister/mother. He taught Makino taijutsu and ninjutsu. He shared his chakra with her.

"Bye Mayor! ! Bye Everyone! Wish me luck!" Luffy shouted as waved. His eyes widened a bit as he felt a presence lurking under the water before his smile returned. Out from under the water rose the Lord of the Coast. Luffy decided to have some fun and pretend not to notice, even with all the villagers crying out in panic. The sea king lunged at Luffy, only for Luffy to smile and turn around at the last second, backhanding the sea king so hard that it flew out of the water and skipped across the surface a few times before using the same hand to wave it goodbye as well. "Bye Fish!" he said, stunning the villagers silent. Luffy then looked to the clear blue sky and smiled

"This is gonna be so fun!" He then stood up and shouted for the whole world to hear, "I'M GONNA BE KING OF THE PIRATES!"

It had been a few hours since Luffy and Makino left for their adventure, and their first obstacle had appeared. A whirlpool.

"Luffy what are we going to do" Makino

"Let's see where this whirlpool takes us." He said as created a dome of water

 His boat was slowly being swallowed by the whirlpool as they spun around for a few moments

His boat was slowly being swallowed by the whirlpool as they spun around for a few moments. ". All was quiet for a moment as they then floated away from the whirlpool and surfaced.
Luffy and Makino both saw a Cruise ship that was sailing close by and the far off Pirate Ship that was hiding behind the rocks.