Woo-oo! (Pt1)

Dewey Duck never enjoyed the mornings.

Then again when you're raising twin ducklings on a crummy houseboat, could anyone really blame him? Especially considering right now his nephew, wearing a blue t-shirt & cap, attempting to pull his Dewey's black sweater off with one hand and holding a business suit in the other.

"C'mon, hold still Uncle Dewey!" The duckling yelled as he & his uncle tumbled into the kitchen as he finally got the sweater off and threw it in the dishwasher. "Donald! That's my sweater!" Dewey yelled as his nephew pulled out the suit, "But you gotta dress for the job you want, not the job you have. Which is no job at all." Donald replied before running to the other side of the room "I'll get the iron!" he yelled before dropping it down and accidentally hitting himself on the head, making Dewey panic as he went to pick him up and dust him off before sighing, "Donald, I don't need you to help me, just put your life vest on before the babysitter gets here" he said. Donald sighed before responding with a deflated "Yes, Uncle Dewey." before grabbing the nearby life vest.

Dewey then went to grab his phone as he grumbled something under his breath, "Where are you!?" he yelled down the phone, after a few seconds his expression went to confusion "What do you mean 'I gave you a new address'!?" he asked, not noticing his nephew's scheming expression. "Well, when can you get here?" he asked.

"I, don't know..." The elderly woman on the other end responded, revealing her to be left in the middle of nowhere.

Back at the Houseboat, Dewey groaned as he hung up and checked his phone, "Now how am I gonna get a babysitter at-TEN O'CLOCK!?" he yelled in surprise, Donald saw his chance and quickly shoved his uncle into the suit and outside the door "You gotta go!" he quickly said as they got outside, "Donald, I can't just leave you!" Dewey exclaimed as his nephew just waved the worry off with "We'll survive for a few hours" Dewey pondered it for a second before settling with a "Fine. But keep the life vest on!" and walked off, Donald looking on proud of himself.

Of course, with Donald's luck though, it was only a few seconds before something went wrong.A noise of the Houseboat's engine was heard behind him, and when Donald turned back, he saw his uncle glaring back down at him. "Donald, where's Della?" his uncle said.

Donald fumbled over himself for a minute, "She's uhh, uhh, sleeping!" he quickly blurted out, hoping it had worked only for Dewey to give a sarcastic "Uhuh, sure..." before heading back inside, with Donald looking over at the cockpit anxious.

Inside of said cockpit was Donald's twin sister Della, wearing a pink sweater with a shooting star on it & a purple skirt, was attempting to hotwire the boat. She seemingly had just finished when Dewey opened the door. "Nailed it!" She yelled in excitement, "We'll get to Cape Suzette before anyone realizes we're gone. Later Dorkburg, and hello..." her expression changed to worry when she saw the person who opened the door wasn't her brother, but her uncle. "U-Uncle, Dewey..." She quietley finished before giving an awkward wave to him, "Wh-What's up?" She nervously asked...

Before they knew it, Donald & Della were being put in the backseat of the car, "I can't leave you two alone for one minute!" he yelled in exasperation, the twins quickly ended up pointing accusations at each other, "You were supposed to get him about by Ten O'clock, Fauntleroy." Della groaned, "You were supposed to signal before you started the boat, Dumbella." Donald replied.