Chapter 1

"We've got young blood can't destroy us we make our own love in this world!" I awake to the sound of my alarm clock blaring young blood by Bea Miller. My name is Emily and I just moved to L.A. With my mom because she got a new job that pays better. I'm 17 have brown hair and blue eyes.
I'm so anxious to get this day over with. The first day of school is AWLAYS the worst. And it really, really doesn't help when you the 'new kid' in town.
I grab my phone and check Twitter and all my other social media accounts. After about 30 minutes of debating if I'm actually going to get out of bed, I put my phone down and start to get ready. I jump up and head to the shower. I turn on my music and get in. I get out after about 15 minutes because I don't want to be late. I blown dry my hair and straighten the new pieces that are wavy or curly. I get out my California republic shirt and a gray distressed pair of high waisted shorts.
As I get dressed I start to smell something coming from downstairs. Mmmmm... Pancakes! I run downstairs and see my mom standing over her griddle making pancakes and bacon.
"Have I ever told you that your the best mom ever?" I say standing sniffing the food.
"What'd you say honey?" My mom says distracted.
"Have I ever told you your the best mom ever?"
"I knew what you said I just wanted to hear you say it again" she says with a cheeky grin on her face.
"Whatever just give me food!" I say starving.
I get my food and make a plate. I stuffed my face and ate my food.
"That was amazing thanks mom" I said with a smile.
"Your welcome but you know what wouldn't be great?" She said sternly "you being late to school! Now hurry up!"
"Okay, okay I'm leaving!"
I run up stairs and brush my teeth really quick. I head to the door and grab my pastel pink and blue penny board from by the door and head out. "Bye love ya!" I say as I head out the door.
________________________________

Sorry this chapter wasn't very interesting but it's only the first chapter but thanks for reading anyway! Like for more! Bye lovelies!❤️😘