Circles

"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

*Alexa's POV*

"I've heard a few songs." I answer.

"They are from here, do you know that?" She tells me, I'm nervous af

"Nope..." answering her.

"Are you from here?, I've never seen you before."

"No, I'm from NY..." she looks at me thoughtful, I blushed when she did that nose twitch, I hope she didn't notice.

The bus showed up.

"Bye." I told her

"See you around." what did she mean?

I grab my backpack as I walk to the bus.

I started listening some music again:

I had to walk away.

Now its broken,

its the price I pay.

But it was worth it,

now i can say you're name,

without falling apart (like the circles)

We always end up at the start.

Circles, I like this song.

I get to the venue, I was meeting some band to record a promo for their brand new album. It's just a thing before their show this afternoon. I got it finished at 2pm. I took my backpack and I started walking out of the venue when I saw some familiar face. What is she doing here? Now she's looking at me.

"So...see you around, aha..." I tell her.

"I knew it!" she's laughing

"What?" wondering.

"Nah, nothing..." she's being misterious .

"Tell me!" I beg

"Tay told me about a friend, who was making a video today." what, how does she know Tay?

"Tay, like Tay Jardine?" o.O

"Yeah"

"Do you know her?"

"Kinda, I met her last year at Warped"

"Wait, you're a singer." how little's the world, a napkin, a f*ckin napkin.

"Lynn Gvnn, the frontwoman of Pvris, nice to meet you!" she told me, proud of herself.

"You're opening for SWS tonight, don't you?"

"Opening? We start the party, we like to dance and make people dance too!"

"I remember Tay told me about some band I had to look up at..."

At the end, we talked about random stuff, she told me she was leaving 'cause they were having soundcheck so I wished her luck, expecting to see her soon.

A/N: I don't know guys, this is taking me so long...maybe 'cause my english is so bad hahaha...I waste almost all of my time correcting mistakes.