Concealed

The only thing I can remember is the roaring sound of the car, the face of my father panicked, mymother talking to me but I can’t hear her words. I looked outside the only thing I can see is nothing.Thunder stroke, it created light, then I saw a field with a barn close by.

 I look at my mother’s face and I’m surprise to see her crying at me, she never done that before. It allwent into silence as if I returned to my mother’s womb once more. Slowly it went blur, I can see mymother waving at me then starts to shake me then I realized the car stopped. I saw my father lying at the front seat of the car like he was deeply asleep.

The next thing I knew is my mother is dragging me out of the car, running into the open, rain pouringdown heavily on me, soaking my cloths until the coldness reached my bones. My mother’s facestarts to disappear from my appearance but I can still feel her. I look back then I saw someonewalking towards us, holding something but I can’t see it clearly, that person runs towards us then itall went black. I lost my consciousness.

 ”Do you have any relationship with her?”

 That voice woke me up. I opened my eyes slowly as possible because it hurts a lot. I was in adescent room with a little table at my left side; on top of it is a vase filled with flowers, it was theflowers that made my nose itchy and making me to give a sneeze, in front of me was a door leadinginto the bathroom, at my right side only a few steps away there a window is located. The curtainsthat covers the windows does it's job well keeping the sun rays out of the room.

 I retrive a glass filled with water from the table. It reflects an image of middle aged woman. She hasblue eys, lips that's pale, her face filled with sadness and suffering, her skin white as snow, and herhair colored blond. Her blue colored eyes looks like the sky and her hair shines like gold whensome light reaches it's surface. She's like a princess that's lost her way. It was me. It was me, theprincess that was lost. I can't believe that I look like this. I never imagined that I will look at this. Thisglass makes me feel alone, so alone, cold and envy. I put it back where it belong and puts on a big sign.

Someone approached me; a tall man; just right about my age, with blue eyes, blond hair, and he’swearing a plain blue shirt and a white jeans. He got himself a chair and positioned it near my bed.He sat there looking at me with his eyes filled with emotions, secrets, and pain. It was concealing his thoughts that maybe when he finally decides to spit it out it will hurt someone's feeling and he might not want that to happen.

“Do you know where you are?”

He said that with a very low pitched voice. It took some time when his word finally sink into my head. I finally realized that I’m in a hospital. I tried to sit down but then my back hurts. A nurse approachedme then pushed me down to bed. She made the pain a lot worse than lessening it. It feels like all ofmy bones at the back is being torn apart from my body without any pain killer. 

“Don’t move just yet ma’am, you have severe injuries all around your body.”

(Yeah, right. As if all of my bones are not broken on the little action you did. I could easily report  youwith the authorities so that you can't get any patients hurt again.)How did that happen? I can’t remember anything accept that scenario back then. As I think whatcould be the reason of all of this stuff my head hurts a lot that I can barely imagine. They told me thatI suffer from bone damage. They also told me that when I got there with this man I have a wound inmy skull that cause my head to bleed like an opened faucet.

“Where are my parents?”

That guy looks at me while I was composing myself to be strong even I have a trembling voice. Mother and father must be in a room in near to this one. They must be waiting for me there hoping that soon I will wake up and greet them or perhaps they must be outside the hospital buying food to fill their roaring stomachs. The horrible thought that this guy brought me here brings me back to reality. Maybe they are in another room badly injured like me and they might not be wake at the moment.