the love seeing

Hey mackinzie and Nicki hi Brandon they said together

Nicki POV

Hey me and my bestie mackinzie like Brandon zoey is at home sick she likes Theo we don't blame her we as in us try to avoid Chloe and Jessica the pcds (popular Cute divas) but of course we run into them Mac and cheese and nidia(thery bad dieise ) stay away from my Brandon then Jessica says were ever zoey is tell her to stay away from my Theo huph then shashyed away I hate when they does that any ways Brandon ask me out I told mackinzie and then she got mad she wasn't my friend any more then Chloe asked her if she would sit with the pcds she says sure! Then I notice she was bored she was always perky now she's the 3rd pcd and never talk to me.

Mackinzie POV

I'm so mad at Nicki plus we should have not be friends since we have a crush on the same guy and he asks her out over me now he hates me just because he don't like popular girls ahhhhhhhhhh now what should I say that they have no sense in fashion! At school Nicki Brandon and zoey called me a rat with lip gloss eye liner fashion addicted in Jimmy choo choo heels and stormed off that was so mean and then they blackmail me I'm a dork again and they are too what did I do wrong.!!!!!

Nicki POV

Hey me and Brandon date was awesome we went to a a blesay so fancy let me start from the beginning I was looking for some clothes to wear and found a blue dress then I wash in blueberry soap I wash my hair with blueberry shampoo and conditioner the put on my dress then i put on blue lip gloss, blue eyeliner,blue eye shadow, dyied my hair blue (wash out kind) and perfume, my blue purse ,what am I forgetting oh yeah blue nail polish hey I am white after all oh no there my date I have not done my hair I answer the door but its Lilly my little sis I do my hair I put a pony tail in my hair hey I'm not childish then Brandon came He looked cute and said I look fine I blushed then we went to blesay I ordered blueberry that matched my smell I'm such a weirdo he orderd the same we kept talking then I leaned in and kiss him and we left and took me home BEST DAY EVER.