Chapter 3: Don't make me angry (edit)

After that day finney and robin have been make out everywhere. Bathrooms,empty classroom, rooftops, etc and it was light stuff but when Robin pushed for more but finney stopped him, finney actually liked Robin so he wants to take it slow but robin didn't like how gentle finney was to him but rough with matty as his memory recalled. So today would be the day robin was going to push finney to his breaking point, as finney sitting in one of the chairs making out with robin, robin put more pressure onto finney spot causing his to moan in delight this made finney lose it and straight kissing down robin neck. Robin started grinning making finney moan and tight grip on robin hips sinking his nails into his sides, robin love it. The pain and pleasure that robin was getting from finney made his crave more, Robin didn't wait he just kept going. Grinding on finney erection while moan, "shit! Shit" finney said as robin went fast.Finney had a tight grip on robin hips as robin kept going "robin we have to stop" finney said moaning in "no" robin said shakily trying to hold back his moans to say something "robin" finney said demanding more than telling. Robin didn't stop he only went faster but finney gripped onto robing hips harshly drawing blood as his nails sinked into Robin sunkissed skin. robin hissed at the pain but pleasure took over "finney hurt me" he said almost to his point but finney didn't want to not on school ground. He wanted to do it somewhere special with robin but his mind went blanked as robin bite his neck "finn! Finn!" Robin yelled as finney groaned throwing his head back.

After robin body went limp putting his weight onto finney who was breathing heavy. It was hot and both boys was sweaty.... it took them a minute to put themselves together but once finney just sadly look at Robin. He lift robin up putting him on the table in front of him and walked away, robin was hurt. They both left school with dirty pants.

———————————————————————————

After that day finney didn't talk to Robin nor his friend, Robin was upset thinking finney had used him. He talked to his friend about it crying, they was
Pissed cause a dumbass made robin cry and robin doesn't cry. Vance grabbed finney during math and dragged him to they're bathroom with everyone following behind, Vance threw finney against the wall and pulled him up by his collar "why the fuck are you ignoring Robin" Vance said and finney turned his head to see a teary robin and griffin and Bruce rubbing his back "dipshit! I'm talking to you" Vance said causing finney to turn his attention back him. "If you let go I'll explain" finney said calmly, after he was let go he walked to Robin looked him dead in the eyes "robin I'm sorry I ignored you it's just i was upset that day when you didn't listen to me is because I didn't want our first time to be in an empty class room, I wanted it to be special cause you're not some cheap slut at school look for a hookup" finney said rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh" was the only thing Robin said while blushing before smiling at finney who smiled back "excused me" the two boys heard turning their faces to the boys they forgotten who was there. Griffin had his hand over his face not believing what the hell he just heard, Vance couldn't look them in the eyes and billy was looking at the floor as Bruce was blushing. "I forgot about you guys" Robin said laughing "never come to us with a problem again" griffin said embarrassed and angry.

Robin and finney just laughed, finney kissed Robin cheek as an apology but Vance yelled at the two to "stop their shit" which caused everyone to laughed.