Part 1- Akward

Why life had to be so complicated for me? I wanna be a professional Architect but for that I need a lot of money, which I don't have, and now I'm working in a clothing store which it's not that bad, but it's not a permanent job.

But enough about me. KD is 5'5 while I'm 5'3, this upsets me since she's always bragging bout being taller😠😪. She is 19 as well but she's 3 months older. I was born in December 22, 1995 and she was born in October 18, 1995.

If you wanna know more about me you gotta ask KD, even she knows more about myself, except for my past, I haven't told her a thing.

I have two different personalities tho; one that I have never shown anyone. KD knows what I want her and you to know, there's a lot about me that some people will never know, or at least I hope.
Work is tiring, me and KD go to work at 7:15 am and come back at 10:00 pm. It's a lot of work and since Forever 21 is popular, we always have a lot of costumers, which is good and bad.

We get payed well, though, better than almost any other store and we get discounts on clothes, which I really need LOl.

I totally forgot to tell you guys about my boyfriend Matt. He's 6'1, light brown hair, green eyes and he's 20. He's an archeologist. He's super nice and caring, I never thought I'd find such a guy. We go out almost every weekend since I don't work on weekends. He got money, I gotta say, he always tells me to move in with him in his house but I always tell him that I don't wanna cause trouble. He lives with his parents and his 2 younger sisters, it would be awkward for me to move there.

We've been together for 3 years now and since I met him my life has changed a little for the better. I haven't told him a lot, he only knows about me getting raped when I was small but I didn't tell him who did it. I told him I couldn't remember. I know it's sad but I don't like to make people feel bad for me, it makes me feel vulnerable.

Tonight I'm going out to Taco Bell with Matt and I wanna look my best 😅😊.

Matt's POV
I'm taking Tasha out tonight, I don't even wanna but what the hell... I was suppose to stay home to play 😏with Sally but she's busy with her boyfriend😪😒 so I got stuck with this loser. I mean I like her, but I don't love her, if I loved her I wouldn't have to cheat on her.

Sometimes I think if it's better for me to break up but I know she'll be broken so I just go with it. She's beautiful but she's full of mysteries that she won't tell me and she never expresses her feelings even though I tell her that she can trust me. She's definitely more beautiful than Sally and has a better body, and what I really like about Tasha is that she's so short and cute, but in reality it takes more than physical appearance to keep someone, you gotta support them, trust them and lead them to the right path and Tasha is not letting me in. It's like there's a door that she doesn't want to give me the key to and that's not how relationships work.

*after a 10 minute drive to Tasha's house*
When I got out of the car, I ranged the doorbell and a beautiful image of Tasha appeared. Since we were going to just Taco Bell I told her not to dress too fancy. She was wearing a jean tight dress that was a little short but not too short with black and white ankle converse. Her hair was straight and she had on medium size hoops. While I was wearing jean pants, a white t-shirt and black and white Adidas.

Me: "wow! You look beautiful"
Tasha: "really? You like it?"
Me: "I love it"
Tasha: "I'm glad"
Me: "should we go now?"
Tasha: "after you!"

We drove to Taco Bell and found it pack with people, it was couples night so there were a lot of cute couples trying to get tables. Thankfully I reserved a table for two 😅.

*20 minutes later*
We were there just sitting when Sally and her boyfriend Steffon passed.
Steffon: "Matt, long time no see!"
Me: "yeah, it's been a while"
Steffon: "this is my girlfriend, Sally"
Me: "yeah, I know"
Tasha: "you know her? Since when?"
Me: "umm"
Sally: "we went to camp together when we were like 13, it's been a long time but childhood memories will always stay with us", she said like it was actually true.
Me: "yeah, it's been a really long time"
Tasha: "would you guys like to sit with us? Maybe Sally and Matt can tell us some stories of their camp!"
Steffon: "that would be a great idea!"

After Steffon sat down even before I could protest and Sally of course had to sit down too.
The evening was awkward, everything just seem different. I don't know what it was but it felt.... Awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:
Sorry if this didn't make sense lol.... I'm still trynna get in the story mood.
Plz comment and favorite this, it would mean lots... 😊✌🏼️