Cast + General Information

Magearna (genderless, uses feminine terms and it terms)
The main character. A robot created by Dr Lucario.

Lucario (male, President of Robotics)
A kind and chill scientist that likes to build robots. He is sometimes unsuccessful, but tries his best. Wears glasses and a lab coat.
(Fun fact: he's inspired by Dr Flug from Villainous)

Dr Mewtwo (genderless, prefers masculine terms, President of Ultra Beast Extermination)
A cold and serious Pokémon that runs the entire building. He refuses to fail against the Ultra Beasts, and will do anything to beat one. Wears a lab coat.

Hatterene (female, President of Vocal)
A mature woman that refuses to joke around. She can get frustrated if she is distracted from work. Wears a lab coat.

Clefable (female, President of Research)
A short and sweet girl that knows how to do her job. She always has 14 tabs open. Wears a yellow cardigan and has a mushroom hair clip.

Lopunny (female, President of Security)A seemingly sweet Pokémon that would do anything for Lucario's attention

A seemingly sweet Pokémon that would do anything for Lucario's attention. Anything. Wears black boots and a short lab coat.

Goodra (female, President of Reporting)
A Pokémon that doesn't like her job, but has nowhere else to run. Her family are all dead, she has nothing left. Wears a friendship bracelet with a locket. It has a Skiploom picture inside.

Bewear (female, Combat Team)
A strong fighter that rivals Hitmonlee. She doesn't actually hate him, just wants to beat him. Wears a black headband and has an ear piercing.

Incineroar (male, President of Combat Team)
A strong fighter that helps people to be the strongest they can be. If anything happens to him, he'll give his title to Hitmonlee. Wears combat boots.

Pikachu (male, tracker)
A very excitable celebrity that gets pissed when nobody knows him. Uses social media. Wears sunglasses and a leather black jacket.

Popstar Pikachu (female, repairwoman)
Pikachu's 1 year younger sister. A very popular and upbeat girl that also uses social media. Wears a pink pop-star outfit.

Hitmonlee (male, Vice President of Combat Team)
Slightly weaker than Incineroar. He wants to "destroy those creatures and fly them into space", whatever that means. Wears bandages on his arms (only for decoration)

Sudowoodo (male, President of Defence)
A quiet guy that stands still and dances sometimes. Literally never talks. Like, at all. Wears a bow tie.

Bellossom (female, sharp shooter)
A wholesome girl that has really good aim. She is perfect when it comes to silent takedowns. Has a few rips in her flowers.

Blissey (female, President of Recovery Team)
A great medical expert. She knows how to perform hundreds of medical procedures and sneaks bits of her egg into peoples food. Wears a Nurse Joy hat.

Gardevoir (female, Vice President of Defence)
Uses her powers to keep Ultra Beasts far away from the base. Likes ham tuna sandwiches and Gallade. Wears a flower hair clip.

Mawile (female, recovery agent)
Incredibly fast, and sprints into battlefields to save anyone she can. Takes them to Blissey. Wears an edgy black jacket.

Deoxys (genderless, DNA modification Pokémon)
Takes weak, helpless Pokémon and makes them stronger. It is sometimes serious, but also a nice Pokémon. Wears a stained lab coat.

Gallade (male, Combat Team)
A quick fighter that wants to protect his friends. He likes chicken mayo sandwiches and Gardevoir. Wears a white jacket and one knuckle duster.

Lilligant (female, gardener)
A sweet gardener that grows and sells vegetables. People that work with her get them for free. Wears an apron with a daisy on it.

Meloetta (genderless, prefers feminine terms, medical helper and therapist)
Deoxys' closest friend. She was helped out a lot, and couldn't thank it enough. Wears a skirt with music notes on it.

Genesect (genderless, project Pokémon)
A project made by Deoxys that succeeded. Even so, it always argues with Deoxys. Has scratches on it.

Gothorita (female, weapons expert)
The youngest one here. She used guns and doesn't like attacking traditionally. Has several rainbow bracelets on.

Metang (genderless, prefers masculine + it terms, strategist)
Am incredibly strong Pokémon that plans things out before sending anyone to a site. Covered in scratches.

Froslass (female, lookout)
A flirty woman that likes to joke around. Even so, she takes her work very seriously. Has a flower headpin on the back of her head.

Florges (female, cook)
The only chef that wanted to work in the building. She doesn't respond well to criticism. Wears an apron and some of her flowers look wilted.

Diancie (genderless, prefers feminine terms, sacrificer)
As her job suggests, she is a sacrifice. A Pokémon who was hired and moved from Kalos just to die for others. She is sweet and selfless. Has a red gem on her dress.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
This is not a light hearted book. Certain aspects can be portrayed how you'd like, but it will definitely contain gore (injury detail), death, suicide (and a depressed character but they get help in the end) and is also a very dark psychological book. I wouldn't recommend you read this if your are sensitive to these topics. This book is also inspired by Evangelion. If you want to read on, then I hope you enjoy the story.