A note from the Author

Hello, I'm the author of this fan fic I'm writing, Mastet Blue Jay, but you can call me Jay. A first time writer within Wattpad and I'm excited to finaly post here the very first chapter of my first Fanfic on this platform. My first Fanfic, being most prominantly named The Crazy Mechanical Heart, an Ultra Violet × Mechanic fanfiction!

Now, this fanfic is somthing I'm for sure, nobody has heard of. Esspecialy within the use of two characters who I know, people who've seen Ninjago, know who they are, but never, ever thought to ship together (cause I wouldn't be writing this ship, if it exsists)

But please note that this is my interpretation on how this ship would go. I know that people don't react very well with ships that nobody's have heard of or even thought, would fit together (I know that from experience from reading diffrent people's fan fics of diffrent ships).

As of chapter writing, my updates for new chapters, won't be as fast as you expect. I'm a slow writer when it comes to stuff like this and I want to make sure thease chapters sound the best they can be and at the same time, not at all boring. So, don't expect new chapters to come out in like a day or two. Also, I'll be in the mits of writing other storys too, that won't be posted on Wattpad, but is a big progect I'm working on that may just be, brought to the world to see in the future. ;)

But, anyways. Enough about my rambles and what not, I want to get on and show you the very first chapter of my new fan fic. I hope you enjoy it, this one took me a while to write up and edit. So yah, enjoy this chapter on the next part and let me know in the comments for suggestions on what to add to it and if somthing I could fix on it.

Enjoy!!!!

Note: thease characters and Ninjago City itself, came from the Lego group, but the story, is made up from me. Also, I will be sometimes refering to the Mechanic as Michael and Ultra Violet as Violet. They arn't their actual names in the show, but I need first names for them when they at some point meet.