~3~

!!Authors Note!!

I Have changed this to DekuBaku, I little bit with age gap. So, Izuku is a bit older like 4 years from Katsuki and Izuku has grown taller from the last time they met (When Katsuki threw Izuku and Insuki out). It's the same plot just age and the tables have turned that's it. Please comment if u have confusion or questions related to the AU or any other things you are free to ask me in the comment section. Happy reading!

________________________________________________________________________________

Katsuki- I am sorry, I didn't mean to say th-

Izuku- N-No No! It's alright...*He continued cleaning the bleeding areas from his face very concentrated*

Insuki- Dad...?

Katsuki- !..Y-Yes? 

Katsuki was quite startled and shocked by his son, the way he called him made him feel hope, happiness and a feeling that he longed for so long. Insuki wanted them all together now, a family. It isn't much to ask for right?

Insuki- Mama has grown taller...taller then you actually, so does that mean I can call mama- dad and you papa...becuase mom will to either way I suppose *innocently swings legs on the bed*

Izuku- *blinks and tries to hold in laughter*

Katsuki-...Where did you get our past from kid? Do you have a secret second quirk I or we don't know about? *concerned but also embarressed*

Someone entered the room with a frown, who might it be? Let's find out reader!

Izusuki- You all left me Onii-chan...*pouts*

Insuki- Stop being a brat and help will ya?

Its the youngest child! What a surprise, The family is back together. 

They children sat on the edge of the bed facing the other edge of the bed where Izuku and Katsuki were.

Insuki- Can we be a family again?...

Izuku- *Stops and looks at the two* ... I don't know... 

Katsuki- Please do refrain from asking SUCH FUCKING BAD QUESTIONS BRATS!

Insuki- Alright Alright... You don't need to shout.

Izusuki- Please?..It's one thing I am asking..

Katsuki- *raises brow* O N E     T H I N G   ?

Izusuki- Ok..mabye not but please?

Izuku- *he straightens his position and puts a bandage on Katsuki's cheek and turns to the two* Not now ok? Your "papa" can come to my office for further discussion on this topic, for now you both focus on training and studies.

Katsuki- *groans* Why do I fucking have to be in your office?! *rolls eye*

Izuku- *glares at him* SHUT. YOUR. DAMN. MOUTH *pinches nose bridge* By the way...Insuki we are having ramen for dinner so get me some soy sauce yeah? *leaves*

Insuki- *sighs* I am going to class now..come on sis..

Izusuki- *nods and follows him*

Insuki- Dad think about it...a happy family..That's all we want. It isn't too much to ask from you both I suppose. *he leaves*

Katsuki- *a tear shred from his eyes*

Katsuki sat there in silence and cried. Recovery girl layed him down and put the medical blanket over him and she let him cry, scream and say negative things while she worked on her omputer heart broken. She was texting Izuku on the computer on Katsuki's state right now. Izuku was worried and gave it a thought for hours. It was dinner time so he made ramen for him and his son.