Camille's Bio

Hi! My name is Camille. I am 11 years old. My birthday is on May 3 2004. I live in Montana, U.S.A.
I live with my dad, mom, two younger sisters and my dog "Junior". My favorite color is purple. I love eating French fries. I love to drink iced tea and lemonade. I love to watch movies and to make videos for everyone to see. It's not my dream to be famous but, if given the chance I would accept it. My favorite animal is a dove. When I was younger, my uncle would take me to a carnival. We would ride the ferris wheel, the bumper cars and the carousel. I love to watch reality shows such as..... American Idol and The Voice. I have been to Disneyland thrice. My favorite rides are the carousel, the flying Dumbo, the Small World, Autopia and the Monster's Inc. ride and go seek. I went to Hawaii's beaches. They're so beautiful. My sisters and I even made a garland of flowers with some hibiscus flowers. My youngest sister "Carly" collects sand in glass bottles. My younger sister "Charlie" likes to build sand castles. My parents sit in front of the shore. They get two chairs and drink good smoothies. My dad's name is Timothy. My mom's name is Laura. My family celebrates birthdays by eating out and staying up late at night. This summer my family plans to go to Europe. We also own a house in Texas.
10 facts about me:
10. I am 25% Spanish, 5% Filipino, 70% American.
9. I join hauls from YouTubers.
8. I have won 8 medals from pre- school.
7. My favorite book is the Dork Diaries series.
6. I have a shirt that I stole from my cousin.
5. We don't eat seafood except, clams, squid and scallops
4. I can't stand the smell of fish
3. I cannot go to Africa and South America
2. I love Aeropostale.
1. I am a very organized person.

Intro Transcript:
Hey Guys! I'm Camille from Seven days and us. I'm looking for 6 other girls to make the fab number "7". So, here is what to do.... Send your biography and your intro. Send it to my Twitter at @camille503. Contest ends until March 14 2015. You should be born in the year 2004. Thanks guys!
Life Story:
On May 3 2004 (8:46 PM), A little baby was born her name was "Camille". Her parents, Timothy and Laura were very happy. A few years later, Laura got pregnant again with another girl her name was "Charlie". Charlie was a very animated baby. She loved to play with her toy maracas. A few years and months later, Laura gave birth to another girl named "Carly". Carly was a very grouchy baby. Camille was a friendly person, she was fearless, she was confident and courageous. Her first friend was Danica. Danica was an only child, who was very curious. Danica was also very generous. She gave me a pearl necklace said to have the cost of US$500. Danica was my closest friend, until she left for Europe. We still chat until now, the only differences are I don't see her, hear her or we don't answer each other always at the same time. So, I met Jaden, Jaden is a lovely person. She is a responsible person. She likes a lot of things that I don't know about. Jaden and I decided to let go of each other. Then I met, Bethany. Bethany's twin brother had a crush on me once. I don't like the way he looked. He had bushy eyebrows, large eyes and a flat nose. Then, one day Charlie and I were watching "Brooklyn and Bailey" on YouTube, so my mom made our family's YouTube account. It is called the "Little Beagles". So I told my mom if we get 10 subscribers in a month. I get my own channel. In a week we got 28 already. So that is it.
Vote for me as your fave girl in Seven Days and Us.
Bye!