˜"*°• Hokuto x (fem!) reader (Enstars!!)•°*"˜

Hokuto has always supported you, that was what the other Trickstar members didn't know. But you were secretly his favorite girl ever, your jokes have always made him laugh, and you two have been friends ever since you started to go to Yumenosaki. But why was he being so cold towards you all of a sudden?

"Hokuto-san! Let's go to the beach! It's a sunny day today~" You text him

"Nah, not interested, I've got better things to do that go to the stupid beach." He texts you back.

You close your phone immediately, he was always like this. But these messages have been getting more and more disrespectful over time, and more frequent. Was he ignoring you? Or even worse, did he lose interest in you?

You go to sleep without even thinking about it, but then the next day in school. You bump into him. Quite literally, you and him walked right into each other!

"Ow! Watch where you're going, girl!" He says to you.

"Hokuto! Do you not remember me?" You scream at him.

"Nope, never even heard of you! Now I have practice with Trickstar, out of my way!" He tries to push you away, but you withstand the force.

"I'll show you who I am!" You pull your phone out of your bag and show him you have his number.

"What? When did I give a stranger my number?" He replied back.

"Don't pretend you don't know me! Hokuto! I literally gave you my number years ago!" You scream at Hokuto again.

"Ok, enough with this nonsense, I really need to get going now. Bye." He shoves you aside, you couldn't believe it, did he forget about you?

You walked to class, still sad that Hokuto doesn't want to be friends with you anymore. You could barely concentrate on the lesson, instead you just stare outside the window at the ocean, wishing that you could just jump out the window and swim in it. After you finish the class, it was lunchtime. Usually Hokuto would be sitting next to you, but he just walked right past you this time around, a new thought hit you, was he avoiding you?

You walk home from school, still sad. When all of a sudden:

"Y/N? Did I get you? The reaction on your face when I pretended to forget you!" Someone covered your eyes from behind, it was Hokuto!

"Hokuto? So you didn't forget me? You scared me to death! I thought you lost your memory!" You playfully shoved him away from you.

"I would never forget you, Y/N, you're my favorite person ever. And also, would you like to be, my new girlfriend?" Hokuto said and blushed.

"Oh my god, Hokuto! Yes I would love to!" Your face turned red as soon you said that. Right when you said that, Hokuto pulled you behind a building, and kissed you!

"My love, how would I forget you?" Hokuto said.

"Well, ahaha, I guess you wouldn't"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WORD COUNT:

479 (Story)

Sorry this was a short chapter!