His first move

Kei pov
  I saw as kiyotaka got up and held hirata's arm. I was shocked when he calmly pulled his hand off me . He too was probably shocked by this action of his and decided to lie with a straight face " I would like to discuss few things with u " . It was quite funny seeing him struggle but oh well the happiness only lasted a few seconds. I saw as horikita glanced up at kiyotaka probably trying to get her head around three fact that he is communicating with someone else . "Oh yeah sure whatsup? " Hirata asked happily. " Later let's meet at the cafe " Kiyotak replied without much effort. ' why did it sound like him asking hirata on a date? ' I chuckled a bit at this thought but stopped seeing all eyes on me " Aah! Don't mind me just remembered something funny " I said 'embarrassing' but kiyotaka seemed to have realised I laughed at him plus the reason so he stood there glaring at me from the emotionaless eyes. ' oh well I might be in danger' I thought. Just on que chabishira sensei entered the class "settle down " She said and all the students went to their desks.
AFTER THE CLASS KIYOTKA POV

    As soon as the class ended I saw kei going out with her gyaru friends ' I should give her few hints about the system ' I thought and went to the cafe where I planned a meeting of all the leaders except kei. I sat down at my seat and saw the stare of horikita that was screaming ' WHY. AM. I. HERE.? ' well" The exams are close " I started and horikita interrupt. Again. " Did u bring us here for a boring speech of yours? " If I wasn't good at control I would have punched her soo hard that her brother won't be able to recognize her oh wait he already doesn't . "The students in classs D needs study sessions and u guys are the ones who can lead them easily " I stated the facts and saw horikita and hirata nodding there heads " Karuizawa kei won't be of much help in this but I'll find a way to make a study group of her friends only " I added. " It seems u care a bit about karuizawa San " Hirata stated to which I blankly replied " It's for the class" ' and for myself ' I thought internally.
Later that evening I called kai for a meeting near the vending  machine
" What is it that u need? " I heard her annoyed voice probably due to the fact that it's 11 pm and she had to snuck out of the dorms. " Kei first off let's exchange numbers for further contact " Kei had a blush on her face 'was it too sudden'? I thought she quickly snapped  back to reality and said " Of .. Of course here " She passed me her phone. I typed my number in her and gave myself a ring. "Good now... " I said returning her phone to her  " Kei  have to make a group of study for the girls ur group " Kei tillted her head in confusion 'cute' no wait snap  back " Are u serious? I'm no good at study it neither is any of my friend " She stated plainly " I'll tutor u and u will tutor them " I told her. " I se..... " Suddenly her face went beet red "HAH! You will tutor meee!! " I quickly pulled her waist with one hand and covered her mouth with other before slamming her into the vending machine (dw he was gentle😉) " Shhh! " I said and suddenly I become very aware of the position we were in.
Kei in my hands and her purple eyes staring right at me under the dark sky was a sight to behold.
I decided that waiting might mean loosing her sooo....
I REMOVED MY HAND FROM HER MOUTH AND BROUGHT OUR LIPS TOGETHER.
She made a quite noise of surprise and turned more red if it was humanly possible. After a few seconds she calmed herself enough to return the kiss.
We broke apart after 2 minutes.
" Aah..... I..... " Kei was stuttering like a kid nervous because of a mistake . ' but Kei it wasn't a mistake. I now know thati am craving your touch because " I love you Kei" I stated suddenly.
Kei was............
UNCONSCIOUS  'Wow' I thought

Yo! Before u say anything yup I know I disappeared 'again ' but can u blame me?? I just finished my exmas and now I have exams again. My school sucks (whose doesn't? 😒) .
Anyway I am a lazy ass human being who didn't think her stories would get this many likes .
Thank ya all of u 😘😘
BTW to show my gratitude imma start a oneshot series of any anime couple u want (if I know them) soo drop the names down in comments and what type of au u want 🥰
By my dears 💕