Shinsou

"You and shinsou have been together for a while now and you've been thinking about one thing ever since you two got together..hopefully he'd agree to your little treat you had in store for him."
Kinks:
Degrading
Mommy kink
Choking
Organism denial
Shinsou was currently tied up to the head board fully exposed to you, you'd had something in mind since y'all started dating and tonight you were finally going to do it. You've been wanting to try pegging on him too see if he likes it. You'd take out the the strap on and lube it you'd look at him " are you sure you want to do this( consent is key)" he'd nod his head yes and you slowly entered him and he'd tried to hold in his moans. " don't hold them in, let them out you fucking slut let me know i good I'm making you feel" He's moaning from the amount of pleasure. They get high and high until he finally cums " I don't remember saying you could cum" I'm sorry m-mommy felt to good you'd take out the strap on and put it to the side "I guess you deserve a punishment huh?" You grab him by his throat and he moans out. You slowly take is cock in your had and slowly stroke it, hand still around his throat you'd add more pressure.  You slowly lift up and line his tip up with your hole snd slowly sink down, you both moan out he was a good 8 inches and the way you'd clench around him drove him insane. You slowly lift up and slam back down onto him while he's yelling your name out in pleasure. You'd start bouncing on his cock while still holding his throat and he was so close to cumming. You stop bouncing and look him dead in the eyes " no cumming until i say so slut" he slowly whimpers while you start back bouncing up and down on him he'd try his best to no cum, he was crying from overstimulation.  You finally said he could cum and he was screaming out your name you were sure you would get a noise complaint. When he finally came down from his high you started bouncing again " m-mommy slow down" was all you heard while you were bouncing on him as he tried to move away from the pleasure. You increase your speed and he was a crying mess and you felt your self close to your release and so was he. You both came snd you'd slowly got up and went to run a bath for the both of you. You went to get him and put him in the bathtub along with yourself and you got out to change the sheets. You both lay down exhausted and fell asleep in each others warmth and comfort.

Word Count:482