Chapter 6

Warning: bullying

So I decided to make Moody's backstory

Later*

While Betty is prepared to leave to Iran but Mahtob has to go school already and Betty came early I'm here Betty said your came early come on let's explained our plan after we explain our plan so you can escape with your daughter Betty Kim said Betty nodded and run off she decided to get her daughter. Come on let's go Goo Reyon said as we teleported saw moody is hurting Betty I decided come up to him hey you get over Moody look at me but I slam against the wall.

And moody and I and Goo Ryeon we teleported to his past

Hey freak what's wrong Bully said moody is looking at the Bully the bully spills the drink on his head making his hair wet. awww moody is going cry Bully said another flashback moody is sitting alone on his desk while looking at his desk he saw harsh words and bullies starts to giggle than behind him the bully clap the black board easer on Moody's face bullies started laughing at him while they are pointing at him see you later bullies said while they are laughing. Please stop it please stop Moody said  we teleported on the rooftop please miss I'm sorry I'm begging you please I'll change moody beg huh begging tch you just hurt Betty and you daughter Goo Reyon said I'm sorry please I'll change I'll change p- and I started pin against the wall and I started shouting at him do you understand say it I said SAY IT I shouted at him I understand I won't my wife and daughter again... moody said go with your family and leave your Betty wife and your daughter alone and don't you dare hurt them..  Goo Reyon growl at him moody nodded at me as we got back moody gets up and runs off. Oh my goodness your here I thought your gone Betty said don't worry I'm here come on we don't much time Goo Reyon said.