Remembering the past -1

Karan was in the final year of MBA while Monami had taken admission this year only. Monami had got admitted in a hostel, where her parents had left her. She was very excited about her studies. She was determined to do hard work and fulfill her dreams.

Monami wake up, got freshened up and left to go to temple. As her mother had said her to go to temple before going to the college.
On the other hand, Karan also left for the temple from his room.
Both of them went to the nearby Krishna Temple.
As the temple was more near to Karan's Room, he reached there first.

He took his grandfather's favourite Prasad, and gave it to the priest.

Karan : Pandit Ji Aaj Mere Dadaji Ki Punyatithi Hai, Toh Aap Yeh Prasad Rakh Lijiye.

Pandit Ji saw that there were 10 boxes of Prasad.

Pandit Ji : Par Beta Yeh Toh Bahut Sara Hai? Itne Ka Hum Kya Karenge?

Karan : Yahaan Bahar Kitne Hi Besahara Log Baithe Hai, Aap Unhe De Dena Aur Haan Yeh Kuch Paise, Aap Zaruratmand Logon Mein Baant Dena.

Saying this, he touched legs of Pandit Ji, he started going but suddenly turned

Karan : Ek Baat Aur PanditJi, Agar Koi Bachcha Padhna Chahta Ho Aur Agar Uski Aarthik Sthiti Thik Nahi Ho Toh Aap Please Mujhe Iss Number Par Phone Kar Dena.

He took out a card from his pocket and gave it to the Priest.

PanditJi : Tumhara Dil Iss BankeBihari Ne Sone Sa Banaya Hai Beta, Tabhi Toh Sabka Itna Dhyan Rakhte Ho.

PanditJi gave him blessings.

Karan (while smiling) : Meri Dadi Kehti Hai Ki Apna Toh Sab Karte Hai, Jo Dusre Ke Ache Ke Bare Mein Soche , Ussi Kaa Jeevan Saarthak Hota Hai.

Pandit Ji : Bahut Hi Ache Sanskar Diye Hai Aapke Mata-Pita Ne Aapko, Jugg Jugg Jeeyo Beta, Ishwar Aapki Har Manokaamna Puri Kare.

Karan : Mujhe Toh Ishwar Ne Sab Kuch Diya Hai Bhagwan Ne, Par Aaj Toh Inn Kanha Ji Se Yahi Maangunga Ki Meri Dadi Ki Tabiyat Mein Sudhar Kar Do, Mein Understand Sabse zyada Pyaar Karta Hun.

Pandit Ji gave Bhabhut to Karan.

Pandit Ji : Yeh Lo Beta, Mandir Ki Bhabhut, Apni Dadi Ke Sharir Par Lagaana, Kanha Ji Sab Badhiya Karenge.

Karan : Ji PanditJi  Mein Chalte Hun.

Karan left after saying it.

Meanwhile, Monami was standing at the back of a pillar and was listening all teachers time.

Monami: Kitna Achcha Insaan Hai, Aaj Bhi Duniya Mein Insaaniyat Inn Jaise Logon Ke Kaaran Hi Toh Zinda Hai. Paise Toh Bahut Logon Ke Paas Hote Hai, Par Unn Paison Se Dusre Ke Bhalaai Ke Baare Mein Sochna, Koi NekDil Insaan Hi Soch Sakta Hai.

Monami could not see the face of Karan, as his back was facing towards her. For once, she thought to see his face but then later laughed on her own madness. And she went to do Darshan.

She gave Prasad to PanditJi and prayed to God.

Monami (in mind) : Kanha Ji Aap Toh Jaante Hai Ki Mein Yahaan Apne Ghar Se Dur Apne Sapne Pure Karne Aayi Hun, Please Mujhe Mere Sapne Pure Karne Mein Meri Madad Karna. Aur Jo Uss Ladke Ne Aapse Abhi Maanga, Voh Pura Karna, Kyunki Voh Ek Bahut Hi NekDil Insaan Hai.

After praying, she left.

Monami was walking still thinking about Karan and his words.
She was climbing down the stairs. After two stairs, she slipped. 

Monami (in mind) : Ab Toh Meri Do-Chaar Haddiya Gayi.

But, someone holded Her. When she realized that She had not fell, she opened one of her eyes and what she saw, she could not even blink.

A fair boy, beard shaved very nicely, beautiful eyelashes, and everything about him made him look very handsome. That boy was also looking at her.

Then, Monami realized their position, and stood up.

Monami : Sorry, Voh Humara Dhyaan Kahin Aur Tha, And Thank You, Aapne Hume Girne Se Bacha Liya.

When Monami looked at his clothes she understood that he is the same boy who was talking to PanditJi in the Temple.

Karan (while smiling) : Ji Koi Baat Nahi, Par Aap Aage Sidhiyon Par Thoda Kam Socha Karo, Ho Sakta Hai Agli Baar Mein Baat Rahun Aapko Thamne Ke Liye.

Monami got stunned and looked at other side.

Monami: Ji Dhyaan Karenge.

And then she left from there.

While Karan was still looking at her.

Karan (in mind) : Kanha Ji Ne Pehli Fursat Se Banaya Hai Tumhe, Lambe Baal, Gulabi Hoth, Sundar Aankhe, Aur Hothon Ke Niche Voh Kaala Til, Kisi Bhi Ladke Ka Dil Dhadkaane Ke Liye Kaafi Hai. Karan Shergill Toh Tum Par Toh Aaj Apna Dil Haar Gaya, Mere Jeevan  Mein Koi Ladki Hogi Toh Voh Tum Hi Hogi.

He started smiling after thinking this. And then smacked on his own head.

Karan: Karan Tum Kam Se Kam Uska Naam Toh Puch Lete, Ab Pure Shahar Mein Kahaan Dhundhoge Use. Koi Nahi Ab Pyaar Ho Gaya Hai, Toh Sab Dhundh Hi Lenge.

That's it for today. Do vote, comment your views.

Word Count : 843 words