BOYFRIENDS

MORNING

Zee woke up early... he wanted to cook breakfast for them... luckily he didn't have a hangover... because NuNew had taken care of him last night... he smiled as he remembered his boyfriend. They managed to transfer Bret from the living area to his bedroom. He stayed on the sofa so he could get up early. He actually planned to cook this morning. (ye... he is at home at Bret and NuNew's house) ..

NuNew wakes up.. but he is too lazy to get up... then he just realized Zee is at their house... and that they are now BOYFRIENDS.. what if he can't remember? Was it because he was drunk last night? He felt strange.. he was nervous. I need to find the answer... let's move NuNew...said to himself. He washes his face and brushes his teeth... He just checked his P'Bret in the other room before going down.

Going down the stairs... he could smell something delicious coming from the kitchen...
When he was at the kitchen door, he found Zee singing and dancing while cooking... while wearing only an apron and shorts. aaaa...... why is he so hot?

Zee :
turn to the kitchen door and find NuNew staring at him.... hhhhmmm.... Love what you see my Love.??? and post like a super model in front of NuNew...

NuNew doesn't know how to react.

Zee:
Came closer to him...
Good Morning my Love..

NuNew:
so he remembered ha... I just think he is drunk..

Zee:
What is the problem?

NuNew:
No... I just can't.......ahhhh nothing..

Zee:
I told you.. I'm drunk, but I know what I'm saying.. and what I was doing last night.
I'm not like your brother naa... don't tell me you've changed your mind?
How about my Good Morning kiss?
hugged NuNew

NuNew:
looked at Zee with amazement...
Good Morning.......... Phi' he teased

Zee:
he let go of his embrace... and walked away to NuNew going back to cooking..

NuNew:
smiled.... he walk and hugged Zee on the back..
Good Morning my Love.. and kiss him on the cheek

Zee:
hmmmm... smiling while looking at NuNew...
Why are you so pretty? so cute? and so handsome at the same time?
How can you do that?

NuNew:
hmmmm... stop that sweet talk.. what's for the breakfast naaa... ?

Zee:
Me... ha..ha...

NuNew:
Just smiled bc of his crazy boyfriend.

They are having breakfast when Bret entered the kitchen.

Bret:
What's for breakfast....kitten?

NuNew:
Hi Phi' good morning.... get close to Bret and hug him.
Phi'Zee cooked breakfast for us na.. looked at Zee and winked

Bret:
Ohhh ok... Please give me coffee too. I have a hangover

NuNew:
Why did you drink too much naa...

Zee:
Buddy... I have something to tell you.

Bret:
Can you just let me eat first...

NuNew is nervous... he doesn't know what his Phi reaction will be if he knows that he and Zee are now boyfriends.. He didn't want to keep it a secret from his Phi.. so he let Zee talk to his brother regarding them.

Zee:
He ignored what Bret said.. he continued to talk anyway.
I just want you to know that WE ARE NOW OFFICIAL

Bret:
chocked while drinking his coffee

While NuNew is quite beside Bret.. he doesn't want to talk. He's just looking at his Phi's reaction.

Bret:
What ?? can you say it again?

Zee:
I said NuNew and I are now officially boyfriends.

Bret:
Paused for a moment.. then looked at NuNuew who is beside him.
Is that true?

NuNew:
feeling nervous while nodding to his Phi.

Bret:
stood up from the chair and took Zee to the living area.
stay there....he said to NuNew.

NuNew:
Phi......

Zee:
look at NuNew and whisper... It's fine love.. and instruct him to stay in the kitchen.

At the living area.

Bret:
When?

Zee:
Just last night..

Bret:

he deeply breathe... Buddy I have known you for so long.. I know that you have feelings for my brother, but ... It's felt weird knowing you are together now.
I don't know if I am happy or scared.

Zee:
I understand Buddy.. but please trust me.
I know I have a dark past with regards to the relationship and you know it.
But can you trust me on this? I love your brother and you know it from the start. I can't promise that we will have a perfect relationship, but Buddy... I know you will be there for us... Please.

Bret:
I don't have any objections regarding your relationship.. I just want you to promise me that you will never hurt him... dude you are my best buddy and I will expect that from you.
I will not interfere in your relationship unless I needed too.. I will let you handle this just Please take care of my brother you know how much I love him right..

Zee:
Thank you for understanding Buddy. I really appreciate this.

NuNew:
came out from the kitchen and approached his Phi'...
Thank you very much Phi... I Love You.

Bret:
Hugged his brother.. tell me if this man hurts you naa...

NuNew:
sure Phi... he.he I will let you punched him.

--------
NuNew's friends are happy for him, especially Nat.

Nat:
ohhhh I don't know what happened but I can't imagine that the person you like, is also liked you. But I am happy for you.

NuNew:
Yes Nat, I can't really believe this happened to me.

Nat:
P'Zee don't make my friend cry naa...

Zee:

Of course not.. Also I don't want to see him cry.

Nat:
That's good to hear.

---

The new couple is at their sweetest moment every time.
Zee picks up NuNew every morning and every after class.  Going on a date if they have free time. 

NuNew was so happy being with Zee he felt so loved. The same with Zee and his love for the younger is growing every day.

Zee on the way to NuNew's house he passed by the flower shop and bought a red rose for NuNew.

Zee:
Hi Love.... kissed NuNew on the lips. 
flowers for you my love. 

NuNew:
Hi Love... 
awww so beautiful... but next time buy me a white one naa... 
I love white roses than red. 
Thank you my love.

Zee:
he look at NuNew.... aahhh... ok love. 

---------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update guys.. just got busy with work.
Thank you to those who are waiting.. but please don't forget to vote and follow my account too.. 

Thank you.

ZeeNuNew-Fangirl