𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡....2

Jina:"auntie, can I stay at your house?"

Aunt:"sure, honey, no problems!"

Meanwhile with Jim

Jim's pov:"ugh, because of this bitch, I lost my princess...how about I try calling her"

Jim grabs his phone and tries calling Jina, but she doesn't pick up.

Jim's pov:"shitt. What should I do? Wait, let me call her aunt or Addison for help"

He decided to call Jina's aunt, she finally picked up the phone.

Aunt:"hello? Who is this?"

Jim:"it's me, your niece's Boyfriend. I would like to talk to my girlfriend"

Aunt:"you think you can seriously talk with her after you cheated on her?"

Jim:"no, I didn't cheat. Her fake friend came up to me and kissed me. I have a recording where she was talking to someone about planning this"

Aunt:"fine then, send it to me"

Jina heard the phone, she approaches to her aunt and she finally saw the video from Jim

Jina felt heartbroken, fell on her knees, begann to cry and ran into the bathroom.

Aunt:"My apologies doctor! About Jina, she is certainly in the bathroom crying and stuff but I showed her the video.

Jim:"thanks ma'am, could you tell her that I want to meet up with her at place ********* ***."

Aunt:"sure! No Problem!"

Jim:"ok...take care and tell Jina that I love her a lot."

Aunt:"I will, take care too, bye."

Jim hangs up the phone and starts breathing deeply while his hand touches his chest.

He then says in his pov:

Jim's pov:"god damit, good thing I have the video or else I have lost my girl. I am so lucky to have her and I love her so much."

Jim got ready dressed up like this: