episode 1 I am new here 🌄

"but dad I don't know any one in Korea and I don't even know how to speak Korean."

I said to my father.

"but darling we don't have any other choice and trust me u will adjust quickly and u can start taking your Korean class so that u can learn Korean fast."

He replied.

"Buttt."

and he cut me off saying "no buts.... go sleep now I've already told the maid to pack your things we will leave tomorrow."

he kissed my forehead and turned the lights off

by the way i am y/n and a popular vlogger in USA but unfortunately tomorrow we are taking off to Korea maybe forever because of my fathers business and I actually don't want to leave but I don't have a choice. my mother passed away when i was really young i still have some of Her scattered memories of her tho but i miss her a lot however since mom left my father spoiled me to bits! he buys me everything i lay my finger on.

however we took off first thing in the morning. Finally today was my first day of collage and yes I was so fucking anxious as in USA I never changed my school so.....

anyhow when i entered the school everyone was looking at me and gathered around me. and God i was confused and was anxious as hell!!!

however a girl came towards me and asked " are you ? y/n right?" I confusingly said "Yes" and she told me she was a fan and everyone stared saying that I was so pretty. oh boy!! i was shocked to know that i am this famous and people in Korea also knew me!!!!

i was kind of happy though but after a minute everyone every one moved away from me and stood next to the main gate of the school... and a girl took off from a limousine and God she was pretty... wait.... i think i know her. OMG! she is our business rival!!! Choi Sung Eun and she's also a vlogger

after her 7 more cars stopped by the parking lot and God everyone started going wild and 7 really handsome guys got off there expensive cars and they were so hella pretty i mean all off them were so pretty!!!!!and they all smiled and waved and came in except one of them he just looked so arrogant and ignored everyone and also looked annoyed.

anyhow I had my class and surprise!! Choi Sang Eun and those 7 guys were also in my class and damn there was no other seat other than the seat next to the ignorant guy so i sat next to him and we didn't even spoke a word however during class my pe...

anyhow I had my class and surprise!! Choi Sang Eun and those 7 guys were also in my class and damn there was no other seat other than the seat next to the ignorant guy so i sat next to him and we didn't even spoke a word however during class my pencil my fell on the ground next to his feet and since my hands couldn't reach the ground i gathered up some confidence and asked him if he could pick it up for me but butt..... he completely ignored me!!! and rolled his eyes and literally put his head down and.... slept!!!

 slept!!!

what the... and i know i was audible enough for him to hear me. God i felt so embarrassed.

after the class ended i went to the cafeteria and made a lot of friends and i think that Choi Sung Eun didn't really recognized which was a good thing cause if she did it would be a new drama for me so I tried to avoid her as much as possible.

I went back home i told my father about how my day went and about Choi Sung Eun and asked him what should i do? He told me to ignore her until she says you anything and try not to make any drama at school but if she try's to fight or do something against you you can fight back as i trust you.

any how the next day arrived and aish!!! i was late for my class!!! i was running towards my class and i bumped into a girl who was holding a cream cake which flew and shitttt!! it fell on someone's fa..fa.. faceee!!! God why did it happened today when i was already late for class fuck!! i went towards the guy and apologized and fuckkk!!! that guy was the ignorant brat. God could this day get any worse!!!

His face was red and felt like he was litterally going to burst and God i was scared i apologized multiple times but still he started scolding me and said:

"omg how dare you!!! didn't god gave you any eyes and you ruined my new dress."

i replied:

"its.... its not entirely my fault!!! as you also have eyes!!! so don't say anything to me and don't worry i will give you double the money for the dress." god!! what was i spewing how can i say that so recklessly!!

he moved towards me like he was going to hit me but we i heard a voice saying

"Jungkook what are you doing stop are you going to hit a girl now."

he was one of his friend

another one said:

"yes Jungkook its was just an accident leave her alone."

one of them grabbed him and took him with them. then they introduced themselves

"hey my name is Park Jimin." and we shook hands and he winked at me.

"my name is Kim Taehyung you can also call me V."

"my name is Min Yoongi and you can call me suga."

"my name is Kim Namjoon and i am the leader of the group."

"my name is Jung Hoseok you can call me jhope or hobi."☺

and told the guy who took Jungkook is Kim Seok Jin

And we are bts they said in union

And I also introduced myself. at that moment first thing that came in my mind was how can all of them be so sweet and nice but him being so mean.....
However after this I went to class and again I had to sit with Jungkook as I was late and God I didn't want to.
Anyhow he kept glaring at me during the entire class and I completely ignored it and to be honest I think he was over reacting I mean it wasn't a big deal.

At lunch break bts invited me to sit with them as Jungkook was not there we talked for a while but after some time Choi Sung Eun came to our table and sat next to me and I guess they were talking about something important. They seemed close tho. I didn't know what to do so I just keep sitting there however after a while she recognized that someone was sitting next to her:

Rm said:
" Oh btw she is......"

And he was cut of by sung Eun who looked kinda surprised.

and said:

"Omg! look who is here. we don't  need any introduction! Do we y/n." (smirking)

then I replied:
.......................

Okay cliff ending 🤭
I hope u like it the first ep might be boring but things are going to get really exciting as things go by

So stay tuned

Btw this is also my first fan friction 💜

Saranghae army 💜💜💜