episode 2 a new drama

I replied to Sung Eun:

"Choi Sung Eun is that you?"

God!! why did she had to recognize me.

Sung Eun's sayings written in italics:

"yes!!"but don't you live in USA what are you doing I my Korea."

"well, umm its not like you own Korea."( said y/n)

"anyhow Sung Eun please can we not mind each other I mean you do you me do me I just don't want any drama in school."(said y/n)

"yah okay deal!! but don't try to mess with me or you know I am not scared for anything." she said smirking

"deal."(y/n)

when we finished our conversation the members started looking at us confused.

Jin said:

"so... what's up with you two."

Jhope said:

"looks like you know each other but unfortunately not on good terms."

on which smiling Sung Eun replied:

"yah! but it doesn't matter until she stays a good girl."

and Taehyung replied:

"ooo tea." and smirked

and every one started laughing.

but I felt like she was taking me for granted, whatever she makes a move and I am ready to break her bones!!

when I was heading back home I saw a familiar car stopping besides my house ohh that's Jimins car whats he doing here I went ahead and asked him and wow we were neighbours thank God anything good after all of this drama I invited him inside my house and we had a great talk and surprisingly we had a lot In common. plus he was the sweetest and the nicest compared to some other people who are always so cold.

anyhow few days passed and to be honest life was good I grew really close to Jimin we were just like best friends. and everything was normal even Sung Eun didn't say anything thing to me and life was peaceful

one day I was going to class and was lost in my imagination and my feet slipped and I fell over Jungkook..... and I was on the top of him...omg his brown eyes..... his lips.... everything about him was just perfect..... God what was I thinking about..... I quickly got up and apologized I thought he will scold me but he just walked away. omg how could this happen or was I dreaming...

but as soon as I was about to leave Sung Eun came to me and pinned me aginst the wall and said:

"you attention seeker how dare you touch my Jungkook."

umm his Jungkook!! were dating or something.

"so you should've glued your Jungkook to yourself so that he does not roam around in the collage like that." i said smirking

I mean who did she think she was

"oh girl!!! you challenged the wrong person!!"

She said infuriatingly.

I replied smiling:

"omg!!what will I do now I am scared."

and said:

"do you really think I care? do whatever you please to do and why should be scared when I didn't do anything wrong."

"you will regret it." she replied and left.

omg was this women crazy I mean it was not that big of a deal but i still had one question why was she like this, why was she being possessive about Jungkook. were they really dating or something. but how can a cold guy like Jungkook date but maybe it is possible as sung Eun is the only girl he talks to. so i asked Jjimin about it.

he seemed shocked :

"whatttt? Sung Eun did that."

"yes why!!"I said

"no!! there is nothing between them they are just good friends. but i still cant believe she did this! i mean i trust you but why did she.... "said jimin

"umm.... maybe she has a crush on Jungkook."i said

when jimin said" oooo! why are you concerned." in a teasing way

"shut up jimin!!!" and we both started laughing....

that girl was crazy and was she fighting because she liked Jungkook.... God she was overreacting!!

anyhow two days already passed and nothing happened but to be honest i was scared as she was not the type to forgive and as days passed I become more and more anxious.

one day i was sleeping one of my friend called me and said

"what did you post on your YouTube channel!! are you crazy why would yo upload such a thing."

"what.. what did i upload! wait lemme check."

it was a voice recording of me saying my fans they are just crazy and they would literally kiss the grass i walk on and some other shit. WTFFF!!! what when did i say that. that was my voice but.. but..... how? wait.... no way! did Sung Eun did this!! she is literally unpredictable.!! how could she do such a thing! i quickly deleted the voice recording but the damage was already done half of may followers were already gone and my sponsors they also finished their contracts with me. what should i do now! now everyone in school will also hate me. God this was so wrong!!!

i called Jimin and asked him what should i do next and he said come to school don't be absent or she'll think you got scared and you don't wanna lose from her right? and confront her in school about all this and he gave me some consoled and told me i was not alone and i should not be scared. he is so sweet.

to be continued

...

i hope you liked the story

saranghae army

stay tuned to watch