|| 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 ||

>>><<<

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚂𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜- 𝙸 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑. 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝: 𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕- 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍- 😃

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙: 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚖-𝚒𝚜𝚑?

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝: 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎.

>>><<<

Bad and Ant had been criminals on the run for awhile, with Ant's ability to change into different types of cats, including mythical ones, kept them on the loose for a while. Until... the police station found a police officer smart enough to capture them... and they need to escape again.

>>><<<

"Easy! Easy on the wings!" Bad screeches as he is pushed-- Alongside with Ant --in a cell. This only happened because they hired an officer that was actually smart and didn't fall for Bad's distractions. What might be the distractions you ask? Well, he would flirt and sugar-coat them to fall into a flushed trance. But with this officer, he never fell for anything. This officer goes by the name: "Foolish" Now you might be thinking, 'why would Foolish not fall for Bad?' Well I'll tell you why, Foolish has been trained by Philza. Who is not easily flustered, even by his wife. Foolish got special training, alongside with Sam, but he sometimes still falls for it. But never lets his guard down.

"Ughhhh why did they have to hire someone smartttttttt?" Bad whines slowly scooting down the wall, pouting while doing so. "Stop your whining, we'll find a way out." Ant states crossing his arms, using his long nails to carve stuff into the walls. "Doubt it." A security guard says, which just so happened to be Sam. Sam was one of the tallest, if not the tallest police officer. They assigned him for the job as they-- 'they' being Philza --knew the others would get flirted with, end up getting flustered, they make a break for it, yada yada yata. Bad looked like a child next to Sam. "Damn" Ant sighs dramatically falling off the bed and onto the floor right next to his friend.

Sam chuckles leaning against the jail cell bars, fiddling with his taser gun on the belt around his waist. Ant and Bad decide to go to bed as they have nothing better to do, but they both agreed that they would make a plan in the middle of the night, pretending to be asleep. So, Ant turns into a small cat, jumping on the bed while Bad lays down on his stomach, Ant lays right ontop of his back, curling up into a small ball and drifting off to sleep... at 2am in the morning, they both woke up in sync, literally. "So do you have any ideas?" Ant whispers to Bad who puts his hand on his chin to indicate he was thinking. "I might actually." Bad replies always staying with the very low talking voice.

"Alright, here's the plan. As you know, there are guards everywhere. Inside and outside the building. But, this cell has a steam carrier. Which allows the steam of the boiling liquid from around the cell to not burn us alive. If we time this right, we might be able to shoot up through the steam carrier and reach the roof. As that is where the steam gets evaporated. It will be difficult with all the guards but I think we can do it!" Bad whispers pointing at the things he was talking about when he was talking about it. Ant had been listening, nodding his head here and there. Now they had a fool-proof plan...

>>>In the morning<<<

Sam wasn't asleep when they were talking about the plan, but thought of it as snoring or sleep talking. The cell was set up with a white bed in one corner, a plate for when they get their daily food. The food being one raw potato each day and a small glass of water. Sam's shift was over and it was now Dream's shift. Dream had the morning and mid-noon stuff, while Sam had afternoon and night. "Alright, you little shits." Dream says out of nowhere surprising the two in the cell. "I'm watching you for now, don't try anything." Dream glares at Bad while Bad looks away and whistles. 

Ant turns into a baby cat and crawls onto Bad's spread out paw, tapping his little feet when he was ready. Bad nods and puts Ant between his wings, making a loud thud noise by kicking the wall. Dream flinched a little, but not noticeable and turns around to see Ant gone, "Code Red! Prisoner Ant has escaped!" He yells through the walkie-talkie, sprinting around the police building, looking through all the cells. Bad quietly snickers before opening the steam carrier, he touches the steam with his paw and retreats quickly. The steam was boiling, but with right timing it would work. "Bad hurry!" Ant mumbles not wanting to draw attention. 

Bad nods and puts his full body in, seeing a glimpse of the police officer named Wilbur widen his eyes and yell something threw the walkie-talkie that he didn't catch. He and Ant shot up threw it and quickly jumped out of the steam carrier, when reaching the roof. They sigh and Ant turns back to himself, popping his joints while Bad stretched his wings. A loud noise startled the two, which oh so happened to be the police alarm. Indicating that someone escaped. You could hear all the frantic talking from the officers and other guards. "Ant small cat now!" He whisper-yells spreading out his wings getting ready to fly. Ant rolls his eyes and turns into a small cat, then clings onto Bad's white snowy hair. 

The flapping of Bad's white wings alerted some of the guards who were outside. Bad flapped his wings a few times before taking off into the air, hearing the ones known as Quackity and Dream yell at them. Quackity also has wings so he quickly made his wings bigger, well big enough to fly and shot up into the sky. "BAD STOP FLYING SO RECKLESS-LY" Ant screeches digging his nails into Bad's hair. Bad just huffs before a arrow whistles past them at the speed of light. Dream, was shooting arrows at them. While Quackity was following, slowly getting closer. Bad squeaks, while Ant meows scared of what's happening next. "Kay ready?" Bad asks dodging arrows flying their way. Ant shakes his head 'no' and Bad dove. He dived straight down.

Bad's actions surprised Dream and Quackity, as right below them was a huge body of water. Bad's figure wasn't in sight anymore and neither was Ant, which confused all the officers looking for them. Just then the water gurgled, and a huge cat came jumping out of it, with Bad on the cats back. Bad looked... majestic according to the guards, his clothes were damp and his long white fluffy hair was laying on his back, they all felt like dirt in his presence. (As you should) The cat -- which was Ant -- was huge! I mean HUGEEEEEEE! It was big! Bigger than a tiger, which was surprising because he didn't look like a tiger.

Every guard was called out to catch them, Ant's movements were very unpredictable and sometimes they would loose them while chasing them. It was depressing, as Quackity was still in the air, waiting for the moment to strike, when he took it and dived right down onto Bad. The dive made Bad stumble off Ant who didn't notice and kept running. "C-Caught you!" Quackity pants, out of breath. Bad was also out of breath but grinned and gave the male ontop of him a kiss on the cheek. Quackity stood up and fell on the floor, looking like he just drank way too much. Bad snickers before running after Ant who had gotten very far. Eventually, he caught up with Ant, and hopped right back on, pretending nothing happened.

A/N: I'm lazy and its 2am I will finish this later, I just wanted to get something out- I'll fix the stuff I didn't fix later. I wanna go read a Todobaku story