fifty-three

chapter fifty-three[ skull rock ]

chapter fifty-three
[ skull rock ]

so, a lot has happened.

let's summarize it up real quick.

after max almost got killed by vecna, the group stayed close and watched her, making sure nothing happens to her.

while she drew photos that somehow were apart of a house, vecnas house.

the group then went and found the house, soon realizing this was vecnas source. the place where he does all the killings from.

from the other side.

then on the news, a boy named patrick was killed, the same way chrissy and ben were killed so the group needed to find eddie and this is where they were headed now.

dustin and steve walk together, arguing, while nancy and robin walk together, max and lucas as well and then there's melissa whos all the way in the back.

"where you headed?" a voice said from next to her.

she turned and immediately smiled.

"skull rock." she answered.

billy laughed, "bet you wish will was with you, huh?"

melissa rolled her eyes and shoved him, "shut up billy."

he laughed again, "why you going there?"

"to find eddie."

"eddie munson?" he questioned.

"yeah, eddie munson. did you know him?" she noticed the group was getting further and further from her so she picked up the pace.

"yeah, he was an asshole." he groaned.

"you think everyone is an asshole." melissa laughed.

"because everyone is. well, besides you." billy looked at her and smirked.

she rolled her eyes and looked away, blushing.

then she thought about something she's been meaning to say to him.

"im sorry....i broke my promise." she said to him with a frown as her eyes were watering up.

billy shook his head and grabbed her hand, holding it in his, "it's not your fault. really, it's not. i'll always be here. looking after you."

melissa smiled as he brought her hand up to his lips and placed a soft kiss on it.

ever since yesterday, she's been able to see and talk to him. it's weird, actually, but she doesn't mind it since she misses him so much. the group doesn't know about it and never will.

"MELISSA! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO?!" yelled lucas who scared the shit out of her.

her hand fell, meaning billy was gone and she ran up to them, "no one. i was just talking to myself."