21 🌃 addicted to you

minsung lol (technically changlix would've fit too, but i can't imagine it for some reason. hm.)

summary
in which a simple dare changed jisung's life.

inspiration
...Taste...

LOOK. this does go a little out of my fluffy comfort zone, but it's truly not steamy or whatever. just a little less fluffy than the ideas i usually have. but readable, and genuinely, probably not even hot enough for it to need a mature tag.

don't worry :D

this might be written in the I-perspective (in this case it captures the emotions better), so that's what the inside will be in, but it's been a while since i did that, so it's a little worse than my usual stuff. i think.

insight
Shocked, I came to see the bottle pointed at me. I looked up to see Jinlee smirking at me. 

»You're Jisung right?«, she asked. »From class 7?«

I nodded, wondering how she knew. Last time I checked, I wasn't someone people knew.

»My brother's in that class«, she explained, as if she just read my mind. »You're a rather quiet kid, apparently. Boring even.«

My lips formed a line. Was that remark really necessary? 

Her smirk grew and she turned her head to the other people sitting in the circle. »Why don't we give our boring Jisung a dare, that is the opposite of him.«

Oh god.

Many nodded or cheered, all of them grinning.

What have I gotten myself into?

Jinlee looked back at me, I gulped. »Kiss the person you find hottest, on the lips of course. Or drink up. The whole glass.«

Well, shit. I could just drink, but my alcohol tolerance was close to non existent and I had promised to stay sober. So I was left with no other choice than to kiss someone. Just great.

»Consent has left the chat«, I mumbled, but the girl across me seemed to hear anyway. Once again, she turned to the crowd (if you could call forty drunk highschoolers a crowd).

»Would everyone be fine with being kissed?«, she asked. »Pretty boy needs reassurance that everything's consensual.«

She earned nods of approval as answer, and I'm sure somebody even cooed and called me cute for that.

What about consent was cute? It should be a total standard, not something that made people cuter.

Sighing, I looked around.

Most of the people here were really good looking. I could kiss any of them, truly. There was a few classmates of mine, people I knew from the music club and complete strangers.

I already wanted to give on searching, deciding to just pick someone random, when my eyes fell on a boy, who was sitting around six people away from me.

I could've sworn my heart didn't skip just one, but two beats.

(i don't know why my face was scrunched up almost the whole time i was writing that.)

🌃

nah   ‣

sure   ‣

maybe   ‣

and yes, i'm on a spree today, this isn't the only idea ending up typed out.