Chapter 2 the first day

Elmo let out a chuckle "hehe I guess that is me" he spoke rubbing the back of his neck.

'He looks like he knows earth's defence system' she thought to herself "oh thank you so much Mr. Elmo" you spoke kindly.

"No problem do you need help getting to school ?" He asked gently "well I gue-" you began but before you could finish the sentence he tore off the wings from the corpse behind him.

He immediately flopped onto his stomach and picked you onto his back.

"CAWWWW" he screeched flapping his arms in a flying motion and somehow it worked.

The wind hit her face her back was straight as Elmo flew above the buildings below.

She put her arms out to feel the air and was hit back by the wind and fell off.

You panicked flailing to see Elmo diving for her she reached her arm out for him.

Right as she was about to hit the floor Elmo grabbed her flying her back up.

You clung onto Elmo in shock from almost dying Elmo was unfazed.

  Elmo gracefully landed on the rough pavement outside the school.

He let you off his back you gracefully and cutely landed on the ground.

"Thank you Elmo" you bowed head dipped thankfully.

You walked into the lively school you looked at your locker number and walked down the longggg hallway.

"Ah my locker" you spoke opening it the feeling of the cold metal touching your hands you took in a deep breath of the scent of musty dusty crusty yummy puberty sweat mixed with bath and body works perfume filled your erect nostrils.

"Mmmmmmmm" you muttered opening the locker door

"Ahhh one of the high end lockers here" you purred happily.

You shoved your hot pink Barbie backpack in the locker.

You slammed the locker door closed then somebody moaned it hit their fingers.

You look over and it was Dora "oh harder !~" Dora moaned as you stared in disgust.

"What. The. Fuck" you muttered quietly.

You opened the locker back up in order to free Dora but she glared at you "why the fuck would you get rid of my pleasure" she hissed.

"Oh um sorry" I muttered slamming the door on her fingers again and I quickly walked away not looking at Dora whom was filling the hall with the noises of her moaning.

Y/n looked down to her phone "class 1b" you muttered the number on your phone.

Y/n climbed the 26 steps in-front of her.

She read the number on the door "ah must be this one" she spoke to herself.

There he was. Elmo the muscular red creature. His neck snapped towards the opening door like a owl.

The scene was somewhat disturbing with Elmo's head turned backwards "good morning you must be Y/n" he spoke.

"Oh yes that's me" you snapped out of your headspace.

Elmo walked to me "nice to meet you" he winked mischievously.

Y/n rolled her eyes in humour "ah great to meet you"

You sat down in your seat and Barbie sat next to you "omg Barbie I am a big fan !" You spoke with a smile "nice to meet a fan" she smiled at you in return.

"Class is starting !" Elmo meowed standing in-front of the classroom.

You looked away from Barbie who seemed to continue staring at you? Weird but oh well.

"First we will learn the abc's!" He spoke.

"But thats so stupid we already kn-" a voice peeped up but was stopped by several gunshots.

"I said we are learning the abc's goddamnit" Elmo spoke grimly gun pointing at the roof.

"Yes sir" the voice spoke hastily "good."

Time skip !

The lunch bell rang "ah I must have gotten carried away" Elmo spoke looking at the time.

"You may all go" Elmo spoke dismissively.

You made your way through the sea of others to the cafeteria.

"Come sit with me" Barbie spoke to you.

'The popular girl is inviting me to sit with her?' You thought but didn't ask any questions.

You fetched a regular sized tray of food and sat beside Barbie.

Barbie smiled softly at you and there was blush? On her face? You shrugged it off and sat beside her smiling back.

"Who is this ?" One girl asked staring at Y/n.

"Oh it's my friend.. uh what's your name?" She whispered the last part.

"Oh it's Y/n" you whispered back an awnser.

"Her name is Y/n" Barbie introduced me.

"Oh nice to meet you Y/n" the girl said coldly.

'It will take a bit for her to warm up to me' you noted.

You ate your food making small talk every once in a while and Barbie seemed to have taken a liking to you.

The bell rang again "alright we should go now" you spoke.

You picked up your tray and handed it in to the chef then walked back to class.

You fell into your chair it had only been half of the day but you were already ready to get back home.

Small time skip

As you were writing the awnser for a question about the size of Obama's pp Barbie put up her hand for help.

Elmo pranced over to Barbie his large strides made a ear piercing thud every time he landed.

Elmo bent over to help Barbie and stuck his big erect bum bum budonkadonk into your face.

Y/n was squished in-between the large cheeks covered in his bum bum budonkadonk poo machine sweat.

Then he let out a large loud noisy hard long shart.

Y/n immediately got turned on 1800 microscopic legs hardening inside the flesh suit.

Barbie looked over and her face had a expression of jealousy she purposefully tripped Elmo and you were no longer in his budonkadonk.

"Oops sorry" Barbie spoke innocently to Elmo "I think I get it now !" She shooed him away.

Barbie now had a look of satisfaction on her face as she continued her work.

'I will ask her later' you thought to yourself.