XIV

Regie's (POV):

The articles kept piling on and the paparazzi became more hungry, but we ignored them keeping things to ourselves. We spent another day at rehearsals trying to perfect everything since the concert was within one more month and we were excited to be closer to D-Day. We were now prepping for questions, because we didn't know whether or not the stars would ask, but we had to tell them sooner or later.

"Alright, guys I know we've been grinding these past few months ya know with rehearsals...but we need to adress the elephant in the room. Kai won't be able to come with us, mainly because all his information that is needed to get his passport isn't with us. Don't worry because our new nanny Amber who I just hired is going to be taking care of him."

Tyler said motioning to the double doors where a women in a pink top and long skirt was standing, her circle rim glasses resting on the edge of her nose. She walked up slowly holding a big envelope with something written on it in black sharpie. She waved hello her eyes studying us before she turned to Tyler and handed him the huge yellow envelope.  Tyler thanked her before opening up the envelope and an expression of pure shock was on Tyler's face as he stared down into the envelope at its contents.

"Oh wow — right as I said that ... umm ... "

"What is it?"

Justin asked hopping off the stage walking over to Tyler taking the envelope out of hands walking back over to the stage pulling out the contents out of the envelope sitting them on stage one by one. We all stared at the girl then back at the papers ... it was what we needed for Kai to take him to Dallas! What the hell?! There was no way in hell this is just happening!! We're we being set up? Was this girl the mother of Kai disguising herself as our nanny?

"Look I know this seems suspicious but it wasn't me, I swear I've got no reason to lie to any of you."

She said in a nervous tone her voice shaking a bit as she looked around the room. Looking back at the documents reading over them carefully now wondering if it was a clue to who was the father. Picking up the birth certificate holding it a few inches from the stage reading the name...

"Kai Miguel Connors."

I said looking over at Oliver and Sebastian who just gave me a annoyed glare. Putting it back down I started to read over the other documents.. his birthday is November fourteenth twenty twenty one ... meaning he's ...

"Wait guys —- look he was born November fourteenth twenty twenty one meaning he's —"

"He's — nine to twelve months —  wait the name of the mother is .. Mia Nicholson — Mia I feel like I've heard that name before."

Kane said interjecting patting my shoulder with a sympathetic smile trying to hold in his laugh. Rolling my eyes ignoring Kane's antics, he shouldn't be laughing at all knowing he can't pronounce pacific. It's obvious that there's a thousand Mia's in the world, but I feel like I've heard that name before. Tyler grabbed the ultrasound staring at it for a second then sitting it down. I could see that he was thinking and the boys seemed more focus on the photos of Kai as a baby.

"Dang he looks just like Oliver and Seb when they were babies."

Justin said watching Oliver and Sebastian out the corner out of his eye waiting for a response. Oliver let out a sigh shaking his head and pinching the bridge of his nose. Sebastian gave him a sideways glance his lips pressed into a thin line before he  turned to Justin a unamused expression on his face.

"Shut up."

Sebastian said charging at Justin putting him into a headlock rubbing the top of his head. Justin let out a yelp, but no one rushed to help him escape Sebastian instead we just watched them fight. Ryan recorded it, of course giving the stars something to cheer them up while all this stuff was going on. Tyler suddenly let out a groan leaning up against the stage picking up the ultrasound again.

"Look I've know a lot has happened these past few months, but I think we need to make a decision—- do we want to handle this before or after the concert in Dallas. We have to think about it this way, if we do this before the concert it may effect the stars coming to see us ... if we do it after we have a chance of saving face and be able to tell the entire story. "

Tyler said his eyes watching us all reading our expressions his composure had become a bit tense. From our standpoint we would have to take care of this afterwards to keep the stars from thinking poorly of us. Where as if we explain everything after
we can tell the whole story.... and try to defuse rumors that may reflect us badly. The thing is I can't just make the decision on my own, we move as a family ... a team... we have to come to an agreement.

"I think we should just wait."

"Yeah we should just wait until after the concert.."

"Yeah the best thing is to wait."

Everyone started to slowly agree on waiting I just simply nodded agreeing with them. Kai suddenly raised his hand laughing hysterically at us.

"Yeeaaa."

Justin said playing with Kai who was just smiling happily cheering.  We all just stared at Kai in wonderment his happy and bright energy seemed to bring us constant joy. After the meeting we quickly got back to rehearsals then headed to grab some food before heading home. Of course Kane forgot his phone at In and Out so we had to go back luckily no one had stolen it and the cashier had put it under the counter for him. Us being who we are embarrassed him on Snapchat as he gave us death stares, but we didn't care. Justin, me, Tyler, and Ryan wanted to play smash bros after dinner while Darren, Sebastian waited there turn. Kai was on the floor with them while they waited playing with the little monkey and blocks. 

"Bro Ryan chill!"

I yelled out when he started attacking me a smirk on his face as he saw me sliding off the battle arena. Catching myself hitting Tyler who seemed to be struggling to go up against Justin. Right as I  was about to knock Tyler down Ryan hit me knocking me right off, unable to save myself I fell off and lost my last life. Sitting the controller onto the table I grabbed my phone off of the charger typing in the password. Clicking on instagram deciding I'd just scroll through to see if I could find anything interesting. Suddenly I got a DM from a girl she'd sent me a picture, most likely it was a nude I get them all the time. Clicking on my messages clicking on her name surprises to see a pair of perfect breast staring back at me, her pussy was quite pretty as well. Hmm her names Natalie, she actually cute. She had a nice sized ass, dark brown eyes, long brown hair, freckles, and a pretty smile.

"Ay Ayoo Regie is over hear looking at porn!"

Darren yelled out snatching my phone out of my hand clicking on the photo. Snatching it back I thumped him on his forehead bucking at him annoyed that he'd blown my mood completely. Shoving my phone back into my pocket now focusing on the game again deciding to just answer later.