Kareena..Marke bhi na wada apna todenge...

A Sizzling and emotional part here.....don't know what forced me to wrote this....but yep....and also....
Not blaming anyone....not making anything....just pure fiction
(NOT A SHIPPER)

Comments karo ree.... insights are dead.. suggestions do..kaisa lga batao....waiting...

Written on 09/10/22

Blasssssttt!!!!!

Not a massive one....but an Intense one....
Fire spreading all around....With sparks of fire.....the forest wasn't in any less state even compared to hell.......it was lounf enough to shake the core of Lucknow.....People living around surely were affected.... Cries were heard from the nearby places.......A loud attack was a temporary thing....but this explosion was enough to give the cills down the spines...

Terrorists Were dead! None of them was alive....

Inside the burning forest....screams of 2 ladies were heard.....Upon a little zooming....

They were none but Kareena.....They were in unbearable pain.....their minds as of stopped working....Due to explosion...it seemed Karishma was severely injured...her eyes were bloodshot red....her wardi was all covered with Red stains...She was thrown back by the Effect of explosion.....probably lading near to HM....her Fate? Her belief? PR should we say her Connection....?

Thousands of questions.....unanswered....

KarEena were basically lying almost besides each other.....Waiting for the ultimate pain relief...

They weren't able to speak....they just looked at each other....thier blurry eyes could easily recognise thier soul....
They looked deep.....In each other's eyes....feeling the warmth of each other.....not caring about the physical pain....but bearing the mental pain...loosing one forever....both of them were just lost in the past memories.....they came flooding like an flashbacks.....

(Imagine this part)

•JOURNEY THROUGH PAIN•

They met like strangers....

"INSPECTOR HASEENA MAILK JI, ISS THANA KI NAYI INCHARGE, AUR AAPKI SENIOR"

"JAI HIND MADDAM SIR....SI KARISHMA SINGH REPORTING"

Baar baar rodh akhiyan
Tainu joh na vekh sakiyan
Kho liya hai yaar kudrat ne
Kataan main kive din
Teri sau tere bin

"YE AAP BHI ACHE SE JANTI HAI, NAHI HUM AAPKE TAREEKO SE KABHI SEHMAT THE NA HI KABHI HONGE"

"MADDAM SIR AAPKA OUTDATED IDEOLOGY HAI"

"AAPKI KISI BHI ZHALEEL KA ASAR AB HUMARE UPAR NAHI HOGA, KYUKI HUMNE HASEENA MALIK KA ALSI CHEHRA DEKH LIYA HAI

Maana ke hum yaar nahin
Lo tay hai ke pyaar nahin

Phir bhi nazrein na tum milaana
Dil ka aitbaar nahi
Maana ke hum yaar nahi...

Helped each other on the name of Duty

"HUMARA KA HAI, HUM TO DUTY PAR HAI, MAN HO NA HO FARZ HAI...."

"HUM JO KARNA CHAHTE HAI USME HUNE AAPKE MADAT KI JARURAT HAI"

"HUMSE NAHI HOTA YE JAJBAAT VAJMAAT"

Kalli Bheed Ch Baithi, Baithi
Teri Peed Le Baithi, Baithi
Russeya Ranjha Ve Mera, Mera
Main Vi Kamm Na Aithi

Chup Maahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Aaja Aaja