25NaST: The Sanders, He told Her.

WARNING: THIS CONTENT CONTAINS PROFANITY, ETC

    Do you know him? The eight year old child that murdered his father. No one really knows why he murdered him, can't even get a word out of him, and his Mother knows nothing of the thought of why he murdered his Father. But she, Mrs. Sanders said that her husband was abusive, and got arrested for murder.
    But she kinda looked happy, she had a smile on her face. Like she had joy of her husband being dead. I never had the thought of someone smiling and sounding happy about a loved one being dead.. anyways..
    He ran to his baby sister's room where his Mother was, He yelled, "Mum!" She wasn't expecting this, then she replied saying, "Yes dear?" "Uhhhh... I.... I... uhmmm..."
She said, "Dear, what may you need to say?" Him afraid to say what he tries to say, "Uhhhh... I...I.. I Ki...killed Dad...."
     "...."
    "What do you mean by that..."
He said, "I shot him dead, he's not alive anymore..."
"..."
     Mrs. Sanders said, "Dear...."
"IM SORRY! HE WAS GONNA KILL ME!" He said.
    She stood silent staring at him
Which seemed like a kinda happy but frightened expression. She thought this day would've never came, but her dream came true.
     ".... Damn dear.... thank god... he's dead.."
   He had a confused expression on his face, he thought: "She wanted him dead...?"
     She ran over to him hugging him excitedly.
     After a while Mrs. Sanders called 999 (911 in the UK) saying that her husband been murdered by someone.
To be continued!