Chapter 2

Once I woke up, I got ready for work but I rush to get there on time because of over sleeping. I sit down at my office desk and try to compose myself, my hair is a mess but I couldn't chance being late whenever I could just refix it once I got here. I twisted my hair up into a bun and tried to focus on my work.
There is a really big project the organization is doing, we're supposed to be writing a story on what it feels like for normal people to talk to celebrities for the first time. This assignment seemed weird, because not a lot of people get to talk to their celebrity idols nowadays. Maybe this could be an excuse to skip work and go to a concert to talk to fans about someone, maybe even Michael Jackson.
As I'm thinking and researching things to do for the project the secretary stops by and gives me a beautiful bouquet. She seems snobby and unwilling to leave, "Someone must reallllly like you, that's an expensive gift hm?" The bouquet must've been composed of at least 2 dozen roses and it had a note.

"Sorry about the party last night, it must've been an abrupt meeting but maybe you can come to a concert

~ Michael Jackson"

I went outside the office, someone had to be playing a joke on me, since this was along the lines of our assignments. it could not possibly be that easy to have the Michael Jackson
Send you flowers, could it?