VIRGO F X OTHER ZODIAC SIGNS - I NEED YOUR CARE AND SUPPORT

Virgo pov:-

I must say I am sick of adapting to these unjustified bullies in my acting field and changing myself to what I am not......

I entered in the field anticipating to give my strong side to people, by playing roles that would motivate people, encourage them to grow and fight themselves. But what I got were roles that would either show me a idiot college bullied girl who has to be always saved by the hero, or a villain who is a sex-freak etc. I felt myself shattered. Often many would force me into casting couch, I rejected many realizing my career would fall down.

Well it was falling. I would often be accused for abusing drugs, by those heartless directors and producers. I faced criticism, harsh and brutal. I was called a sl*t and who*re, I was called so because I was falsely accused due to thing I did not do for not being called those names, what an irony...

I saw my hoardings being destroyed, stones being throwing on them, or burning them. I wished to end my life often. 

I felt sick. Just then I saw a message in the zodiac friends group. Everyone was asking about me, wanting to know how I got into such a mess. They knew me since I was in college. All of them have a different career. Aquarius and Scorpio were surgeons, Leo was a police officer, Taurus was a chef, Libra a fashion designer etc. 

I never wanted to show myself bad to them. I felt sick, my world was spinning and I would faint just now. I replied them in  voice message,  "I want your support guys. I am sick." Just after that, I fell unconscious.

After some time as I woke up, I saw all with worried faces as I realized I was lying on my bed.

"Hey guys.."

"What happened to you, Virgo?" All asked

I narrated them the whole incident. All of them were angry. Leo asked me to take her to his house once I was back to feet. She would be in disguise. 

They took care of me like no other. They would motivate me to be strong and they assured me that justice would be served, god himself would serve me. Never I knew that they all could cook well, I had many things to gain from them. 

Once I was back to feet, me and Leo went to the bastard's house. He opened it with a smug face. I asked angrily, "You bastard! Why the hell did you trap me into this fuc*king hell?"

He replied with a smirk, "Come lay down on this couch, and I shall take back my statement, she can also lay down.... It would be such a nice threesome, indeed!"

Leo said with an angry tone, "Well mister, its her time to make you reach behind the bar. And you won't dare to fu*k a policewoman right?"

He was scared, "You have no proof right? How will she take me behind bars?"

He didn't knew Leo had recorded his words. She played it with a smirk and a glare. Before he could do anything, the other officers whom Leo had instructed to be there arrested him.

Within few days, hashtags came in social media, #justiceforvirgo, #virgowasinnocent, #justiceforyoungactress. I smiled to myself, thinking how naïve can people be. I thanked all my friends as I arranged a party for them. And career? I decided to be a producer and director who would give chance to new actors and actress and let them show their scope without any harassments.

THE END

Author's note:-

This story is indeed a message for those who are low at their fields currently. Remember god knows you are good or bad, he will provide what you deserve.... And if you feel a field is going in wrong direction, you can bring the change......

Now, onto the next story......